Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better question may be why is his era over 5

Lost velocity(not that it was ever one of his strong suits), control isn't quite what it used to be, and not enough ground ball outs compared to previous years. Almost time for him to hang up the spikes imo

Lost velocity(not that it was ever one of his strong suits), control isn't quite what it used to be, and not enough ground ball outs compared to previous years. Almost time for him to hang up the spikes imo

Control and getting ground ball outs are directly related. Jus sayin'

Hitters don't even sweat getting beat by a fastball by any of our starters. A bunch of comfortable bats every game.

Only one they have to think twice about is Julio, but his secondary stuff is a work in progress

Last edited:
"I'm tired of your comments. You bring nothing, only antagonize. I don't need it. You don't need me. So we'll block next time."

DOB just DM'd me this on twitter. LOL. What is with beat writers and their egos these days? Smh.

Why doesn't he just... ****in block you? I mean i'm all about some Scotty but that dude doesn't even know you? It isn't like you two go way back and he's trying to give you a second chance to make right. Does he think his tweeting is so important that he shouldn't ever block someone? (probs, i know).

"I'm tired of your comments. You bring nothing, only antagonize. I don't need it. You don't need me. So we'll block next time."

DOB just DM'd me this on twitter. LOL. What is with beat writers and their egos these days? Smh.

Good times. I didn't even get a warning. That was back before he was cool enough for a parody account though.

Does he think his tweeting is so important that he shouldn't ever block someone? (probs, i know).

I told him yunel Escobar must have Delonte west'd his mom for how much he hates him .. And he blocked me with the quickness. No warning ha

Why doesn't he just... ****in block you? I mean i'm all about some Scotty but that dude doesn't even know you? It isn't like you two go way back and he's trying to give you a second chance to make right. Does he think his tweeting is so important that he shouldn't ever block someone? (probs, i know).

Lol I don't know man. He has DM'd me those same generic messages several times. He is a rare bird indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back