Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um. Playoffs > April/May MLB Regular Season Games.

This has nothing to do with playoffs vs regular season. There's a tremendous difference in the ethos of the two sports. Hockey players rub spit on it and get back out there. Baseball players feel a tweak and shut it down for two days just to be safe.

This has nothing to do with playoffs vs regular season. There's a tremendous difference in the ethos of the two sports. Hockey players rub spit on it and get back out there. Baseball players feel a tweak and shut it down for two days just to be safe.

Link?

I bet Albert Pujols would disagree.

Also to remind you, the MLB season is 162 games total. By game 120 there isn't anyone who's not dealing with something.

Also, hockey players that aren't defenseman average about a third of the total 60 minutes played actually playing. Not impressed.

Link?

I bet Albert Pujols would disagree.

Also to remind you, the MLB season is 162 games total. By game 120 there isn't anyone who's not dealing with something.

Also, hockey players that aren't defenseman average about a third of the total 60 minutes played actually playing. Not impressed.

Hahahahahaha. Never mind.

Lol Nati you dont know dick about hockey foo

Dude, I'm just clowning.

I can't even skate straight let alone backwards side to side while also controlling a stick and puck. The things those guys can do is flat out amazing.

I'm fully aware about how exhausting hockey is and the physical toll it takes on your body.

Take it easy.

Last edited:
Dude, I'm just clowning.

I can't even skate straight let alone backwards side to side while also controling a stick and puck.

I'm fully aware about how exhausting hockey is and the physical toll it takes on your body.

Take it easy.

I figured the "lol' and "foo" would lead you to believe that I wasn't taking your statement serious, compadre.

Everytime with this guy. SMH.

I figured the "lol' and "foo" would lead you to believe that I wasn't taking your statement serious, compadre.

Everytime with this guy. SMH.

Well your response followed by Vercy led me to believe yall thought I was being serious.

I mean, seriously, I can't help it that hockey players are such pussies.

Lived in the Lou from 2-8yrs. Sat in the center field bleachers in 85 and 87 when the Birds were in the Series. My favorite player growing up was Tommy Herr. Moved to the Nati in 1990. Didn't really start rooting for the Reds until like 95.

Booooooooooo booooooooo booooooooo

I'd probably be castrated for this in other parts of this board but Eric Berry seems like a really good dude but he does not make for a great interview. Not exactly overflowing with charisma that guy, at least not in that setting.

I'd probably be castrated for this in other parts of this board but Eric Berry seems like a really good dude but he does not make for a great interview. Not exactly overflowing with charisma that guy, at least not in that setting.

I actually agree with you. He'll still meet you over the middle though...

Dude, I'm just clowning.

I can't even skate straight let alone backwards side to side while also controlling a stick and puck. The things those guys can do is flat out amazing.

Take it easy.

As much as i hate hockey, i agree with this. I imagine its the hardest sport to play

So according to Tennstud, a well respected insider on Scout, Jenny Wright didn't just get it from Hall and Golden. I can post the quotes if y'all want

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back