Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I was #2, but I've also had him on ignore for a bit. He's a dull troll of a poster. And he's lingering on the best thread on the board.

I'll hang up and listen because the work internet doesn't let me post anymore...just read.

Reactions: 1 person
Klay or Barnes. Plus I'm sure. They would have to clear cap, and idk about David Lee's contract situation. Bogut too. Probably not gonna happen, but would be interesting

I think I was #2, but I've also had him on ignore for a bit. He's a dull troll of a poster. And he's lingering on the best thread on the board.

I'll hang up and listen because the work internet doesn't let me post anymore...just read.

Try to not take me and/or this board so seriously. Its absurd to look at the VN as anything other than a place to discuss random topics with random people with whom 99% percent you'll never come into contact with.

Imma continue to do me however dull and trollish it might be and you continue to do you and pay me no mind if you so wish.

I ain't stressin over it big dog...

Try to not take me and/or this board so seriously. Its absurd to look at the VN as anything other than a place to discuss random topics with random people with whom 99% percent you'll never come into contact with.

Imma continue to do me however dull and trollish it might be and you continue to do you and pay me no mind if you so wish.

I ain't stressin over it big dog...

You have wasted 13,000 posts' worth of your time posting on this board. Which is more absurd, to take a message board semi-seriously or to waste that much of your time on something you regard as completely meaningless?

You have wasted 13,000 posts' worth of your time posting on this board. Which is more absurd, to take a message board semi-seriously or to waste that much of your time on something you regard as completely meaningless?

Um, what makes you the authority on whether I feel as if I wasted my time or not?

This board is not serious. I apologize for getting your mod panties in an obvious wad...

Um, what makes you the authority on whether I feel as if I wasted my time or not?

This board is not serious. I apologize for getting your mod panties in an obvious wad...

You've been asked a half-dozen times to stop pissing in this thread. Cut it out. I almost never moderate anything in here but I'm about to start. I've had a bad case of the flu and I'm in a terrible mood.

Reactions: 2 people
You've been asked a half-dozen times to stop pissing in this thread. Cut it out. I almost never moderate anything in here but I'm about to start. I've had a bad case of the flu and I'm in a terrible mood.

You're a ******n joke homie. :lol:

E-threatening me and ish....

Get effed...

I just had a cherry/pomegranate/cranberry drink and it was... weird.

Pinky up, right?

tumblr_ljf50sy1xf1qcdqb0o1_500.gif

If the 3 douche-bags who "liked" this post come forward I'll never post in this thread again. Show yourself.

I guess that makes me douche bag #1 (pretty sure). Although I think the point is now moot.

Those who insist upon rocking the boat shall find themselves wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back