Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is El Oso Blanco as an Oso Blanco.

BLC_OynCMAIoOoD.png

Haven't eaten anything since Wednesday afternoon, you guys. This is among the top five worst (non-self-inflicted) illnesses I've had as a grownup.

Haven't eaten anything since Wednesday afternoon, you guys. This is among the top five worst (non-self-inflicted) illnesses I've had as a grownup.

Holy hell that sounds awful. I seriously hope you are almost through it, especially as we are about to enter a weekend that pretty much demands the consumption of grilled meats for three days straight.

And on that note, I in fact will start my 3 day weekend. The next time I contribute anything to this thread I will be extremely intoxicated. So you've all got that going for you, which is nice.

Holy hell that sounds awful. I seriously hope you are almost through it, especially as we are about to enter a weekend that pretty much demands the consumption of grilled meats for three days straight.

And on that note, I in fact will start my 3 day weekend. The next time I contribute anything to this thread I will be extremely intoxicated. So you've all got that going for you, which is nice.

Wait a minute.. You mean people contribute to this thread without being extremely intoxicated??

Holy scroll back batman

I started that day. I'm at 4

Miguel Cabrera
Brian McCann (against pelphrey was a gimme)
Mike trout
Miguel Cabrera

There's a guy at 45 right now. Unsurprisingly, it looks like his strategy is pretty well Cabrera Cabrera Cabrera Cabrera Cabrera.

Have to admit that I'm thinking about skipping the chicken noodle soup and starting back with a pint of Guinness. It would probably make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back