Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to getting all the bs out of this thread. I was a "like" for the record.

On a serious note, #thetakeover has reached my sentra:

(A picture of a peanut butter shake I can't get to upload from my iPhone)

the cracherpom? ain't that great.

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

I look forward to getting all the bs out of this thread. I was a "like" for the record.

On a serious note, #thetakeover has reached my sentra:

(A picture of a peanut butter shake I can't get to upload from my iPhone)

Lol i have a Sentra too, an 02 SE-R, that i enjoyed my PB shake in

Reactions: 1 person
We are playing the mets today which means if we hit a bomb, regardless of the player, I yelll Laaaarrrryyyyy!!! In my weak attempt of a Yankee accent

His avatar is gone, so my guess is that he might be taking a short vacation from VN. Not sure though.

NATI asked Verc to do some inappropriate things to himself. In a nutshell.

All I have asked him to do is stop acting like a jackass. His position seems to be that nothing that happens on a message board should be taken seriously, so therefore it's everyone else's problem, not his. That's not how it works.

The whole dynamic of the thread became negative and almost burdensome with him around. There's occasional trolling (like I do in the recruiting forum) and then there's being a jackass to anyone, against any view.

The whole dynamic of the thread became negative and almost burdensome with him around. There's occasional trolling (like I do in the recruiting forum) and then there's being a jackass to anyone, against any view.

Bingo. I disagree with a lot if people's opinions but I don't disagree with EVERYONE'S opinion..and just for the sake if disagreeing.

I think nati is knowledgeable about the game. I actually like him as a poster but the jackass had been ratcheted up the last few days for whatever reason.

Bingo. I disagree with a lot if people's opinions but I don't disagree with EVERYONE'S opinion..and just for the sake if disagreeing.

I think nati is knowledgeable about the game. I actually like him as a poster but the jackass had been ratcheted up the last few days for whatever reason.

Dude is a pompous, arrogant, know-it-all. Doesn't matter how knowledgeable you are if no one can stand to be around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back