Attendance this Fall? With new CDC rules?

With the recent changes from the CDC, how do you think this impacts attendance at Fall football games? I say 130,000 first game!!
Also, thank goodness NO mask.

Fauci says wearing masks may eventually become 'seasonal'

Dr. Anthony Fauci predicted Sunday that mask-wearing could eventually become “seasonal” as protection against ailments like the flu that can also be spread through the air.
He said Americans over the course of the pandemic have gotten used to wearing face coverings, which “diminishes respiratory diseases.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci predicted Sunday that mask-wearing could eventually become “seasonal” as protection against ailments like the flu that can also be spread through the air.
He said Americans over the course of the pandemic have gotten used to wearing face coverings, which “diminishes respiratory diseases.”

Who gives a f*** what that attention whore says? All he does is talk out of his a**.

You can bet the COVID Nazis will do everything they can to keep us locked down. Fauci has been ambiguous on his advice. He is a political hack who flows as the wind blows.

Dr. Fauci worked with the Wuhan China virus lab so expect more soon to be controled with.

We haven’t had to worry about attendance in a long time, expect for the Gator and Bammer and Dawg fans packed in Neyland to watch their teams beat us down.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
No restrictions.

I don't think there would be any restrictions if the first game was next week, much less in September.

As far as masks go, they didn't even do masks last year except for when entering the stadium.

The masquerade ball should be fully ended by September. There will be some lingerers—always will be those in fear or near fear for a good many months. As I’ve posted before, that opening Thursday game against BG...if we hit 90K, I’ll be surprised. After that? Product on the field will dictate. Pitt? Could be more than opener...start time will be big factor. Nooner‘s are so bad. SEC biggies= 90K+, lesser school opponents = 80K or less. Not a good year attendance-wise. Sorry to say.

Dr. Fauci is a clown oh, I wouldn't trust a word that idiot says

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
The cool thing about science is it doesn't care about your feelings. Both administrations could have had Siri reading the meta analysis, p values, and rubric-based recommendations and you'd still find a reason to kvetch.

No masks; yay! I want to see a game register on the Richter scale before I die. Let's skip the political schlock and focus on that.

Reactions: coffeecountyvol

The flu has vanished from Earth my friend...... you can also fall from a 12 story building and die and be classified as a covid death as well.

Better be full. By then anyone who wants the vaccine will have been able to get it. The first game is over 3 months away.

I’m afraid Heupel will be stuck btw 80-90k until team gives fans a reason to engage again

If i lived within (2) hours of Neyland i would be there just to be around the like-minded folks that want to engage in living again

Go Vols !

Better be full. By then anyone who wants the vaccine will have been able to get it. The first game is over 3 months away.
That can happen now.. I walked in to a pharmacy got the J&J and was out in 15 minutes with a couple items I bought...no pain no side effects...I wore a mask everywhere I was forced to including 2 theme parks for hours at a time last year...so glad that the CDC said I'm free lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2

VN Store

Back