Australia going full communist

I have and see no difference in that which is and has occurred here for as long as I can remember.

Since when do we appeal our citations to the police that issued them and have to ask for a court hearing if the police refuse?

For a country that I used to think was so tough and brave as Australia due to Crocodile Dundee and Steve Irwin, the Aussies turned out to be weak and freightened little sheep once the actual test came didn’t they?

For a country that I used to think was so tough and brave as Australia due to Crocodile Dundee and Steve Irwin, the Aussies turned out to be weak and freightened little sheep once the actual test came didn’t they?

I think your flaw was your two barometric readings. One doesn't even exist.

Well, Irwin got taken out by a sting ray and Dundee moved to LA, so maybe tough isn't the word to use.

It’s what happens when white leftist commies in the mayor cities take over.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Anyone notice how these Commonwealth Realm countries like Australia, New Zealand, and Canada have had strict lockdowns and measures regarding Covid and these vaccines? Is there a possibility that the Royal Family is behind a lot of this? In those particular countries that is.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how these Commonwealth Realm countries like Australia, New Zealand, and Canada have had strict lockdowns and measures regarding Covid and these vaccines? Is there a possibility that the Royal Family is behind a lot of this? In those particular countries that is.
No

Reactions: 85SugarVol
The queen has no power.
You and others have been misled to believe that. The Royal Family still holds quite a bit of power. So you think it's just coincidence that the UK and these other Commonwealth Realm countries have had similar responses to this pandemic?

You and others have been misled to believe that. The Royal Family still holds quite a bit of power. So you think it's just coincidence that the UK and these other Commonwealth Realm countries have had similar responses to this pandemic?
He's going to split hairs with you. You initially said "The Queen" and now you are coming back with "The Royal Family".

Don't get me wrong, I understand where you are coming from, but just be aware that you may engage in some petty back and forth about "The Queen" and what not.

Last edited:
He's going to split hair with you. He initially said "The Queen" and now you are coming back with "The Royal Family".

Don't get me wrong, I understand where you are coming from, but just be aware that you may engage in some petty back and forth about "The Queen" and what not.

Sorry Ras but I’m not going to be petty. The Royal family is pretty much a tourist attraction and has no power.

VN Store

Back