Back to the 60s, Police beating college students

I know you're capable of a higher degree of intellectual honesty than this.

I'd respect it more if you just said "I wouldn't mind cracking them in the nose because I hate their political views."

This business of "How dare they deface a statue? I sure wish someone else would hurt them so I can wag my weiner about it..." it's poor form.

It is what the statue represents. A founding of a nation. The issue they are protesting is not necessarily an American issue. This is a Middle East issue yet there are some terrorist sympathizers amongst them and an opportunity to cause chaos in America and take another step toward brainwashing useful idiots.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
You’re not thinking this through. Other than thinking this is just pretending by a bunch of kids, you take down the flag of the sovereign ground you’re standing on and raise the flag if a different nation, there’s more than one place on earth that that would get you immediately shot as a act of war.
And BTW I’d feel the same way if somebody put a Bama sticker over my UT
Some of these guys would justify someone taking a dump on their front porch as free speech and freedom of expression.

Do you have quantifiable data on that or are you just making negative assumptions about people with whom you fundamentally disagree?

Do you still not see my point?
I understand your point. Mine is simple as well. I think these dregs are anti-American worms and their BS is more than a protest.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Give ‘em a rotary phone and a copy of the yellow pages. Tell them to find a particular business and call and ask a question. No use of their smartphone allowed.
Or even better give them a box of folded paper Highway maps and tell them to drive to Peoria with no GPS or smartphone directions.
You would be absolutely floored with laughter.
In equally relevant tasks, you could ask them to sharpen a sword with a whetstone or translate a text from Ancient Greek to Latin.

Reactions: NashVol11
I always let the guys take them to the recycling center. They would let 20 or so pile up then take them in. I even let them borrow the trailer. I think the record they made just over 700$ one time.
Just counted 6 left over from construction, I see a bottle of Woodford in my future
3 are under bags of sand so maybe not

VN Store

Back