Bannon arrested

Presently he’s still guilty. Probably about to change.

Be interesting to see if Powell appeals the mandamus to SCOTUS, assuming they lose the en banc hearing.
I’m out of my depth on legal process and strategy.

However, I can see the difference between overt criminality/corruption and a political hit job.

Flynn never should have been interviewed by the FBI.

Reactions: NEO
Yeah fisher was the builder of Kolfage's group. Trump's wall was evidently supposed to be further away from the Grande and this asshat was more or less like "we'll prove we can build it closer, you watch and see" and Trump pretty much threw his hands up and said "OK, go for it". Of course the liberal media will try to tie all of this to Trump since one of their monetary backers was one of his buddies. Why would I expect anything less?

Yes, I remember Trump saying publicly that he disagreed with the building of this section. And Donny jr didn't praise them. You people will believe any lie that Trump spews.

Don't feel bad. It is a common trait of people that have been conned. I had a client, several years ago, who loaned money to someone in Europe. She never met the borrower face to face. She hired my firm to try and track him down 6 months after the loan had been made. I told her it was a waste of time, but she was getting information from the people who had initially put the two in contact and was certain she was getting close to catching this guy. I tried to tell her they were part of the con to no avail. I turned down the case because I saw no positive outcomes, but about once a month for 2 years she called me telling me about the latest "lead." She never could come to grips with the fact that she had been conned out of a couple mil. You Trump supporters act the same.

You've been hoodwinked.

Yes, I remember Trump saying publicly that he disagreed with the building of this section. And Donny jr didn't praise them. You people will believe any lie that Trump spews.

Don't feel bad. It is a common trait of people that have been conned. I had a client, several years ago, who loaned money to someone in Europe. She never met the borrower face to face. She hired my firm to try and track him down 6 months after the loan had been made. I told her it was a waste of time, but she was getting information from the people who had initially put the two in contact and was certain she was getting close to catching this guy. I tried to tell her they were part of the con to no avail. I turned down the case because I saw no positive outcomes, but about once a month for 2 years she called me telling me about the latest "lead." She never could come to grips with the fact that she had been conned out of a couple mil. You Trump supporters act the same.

You've been hoodwinked.
Repeat this story if ole uncle Joe gets elected and your taxes go through the roof to pay for solar cells and illegal's health care.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

You've been hoodwinked.

True, the cracks are forming in the legion, but it is still the case that the bulk of the GOP remains in denial, at least publicly. They aren't stupid, they intellectually realize they've been had. Its for the sake of their own egos they cannot bring themselves to say it out loud.

Repeat this story if ole uncle Joe gets elected and your taxes go through the roof to pay for solar cells and illegal's health care.

Illegals' health care is paid for under Trump, too. That isn't going to change, no matter who is in office. Arguably, the only question is whether the system creates better access to cheaper, earlier care, rather than wait for easily treated problems to turn into a very expensive hospital visit.

Illegals' health care is paid for under Trump, too. That isn't going to change, no matter who is in office. Arguably, the only question is whether the system creates better access to cheaper, earlier care, rather than wait for easily treated problems to turn into a very expensive hospital visit.
So can I sign up for this free healthcare too? Maybe if I just declare myself an illegal I can get my doctors visits and drugs for free instead of paying $10k a year for a crappy policy. And explain to me how Trump pays one nickel of illegals healthcare since tax payers and insurance policyholders are really the ones that pay? You promise free healthcare to illegals and they will flood the southern border.

You've been hoodwinked.

Why are you quoting me and saying I was duped? I wasn't duped of anything. Your client was a victim of a ponzi scheme. If in fact I DID give money to these people (which I didn't), at least there's something of a physical presence that my money went to. Your last post is invalid. I used to think you had to have some sort of intelligence to practice law. Used to...

So can I sign up for this free healthcare too? Maybe if I just declare myself an illegal I can get my doctors visits and drugs for free instead of paying $10k a year for a crappy policy. And explain to me how Trump pays one nickel of illegals healthcare since tax payers and insurance policyholders are really the ones that pay? You promise free healthcare to illegals and they will flood the southern border.

You don't sign up for it. Hospitals cannot turn you away for emergent care. That's part of the reason aspirin there is $8 a pill.

And that's why having earlier access for minor problems is so much more cost efficient for everyone, the public included.

You don't sign up for it. Hospitals cannot turn you away for emergent care. That's part of the reason aspirin there is $8 a pill.

And that's why having earlier access for minor problems is so much more cost efficient for everyone, the public included.
And also why my private insurance was billed $220k for a week of NICU with my twins.

Reactions: tntar heel
Lying to poor white people that poor immigrants are going to take their money while actually taking their money and giving it to rich people who then “donate” some of it back for more accurate and powerful propaganda tools to further trick poor white people and continue the cycle is quite frankly the GOP platform.

Reactions: newarkvol

Why should you or I pay for their healthcare? And yes I've been to the ER and saw dozens of people that couldn't speak English in the waiting room to get seen for things like a cold. Giving away healthcare for illegals to see a doctor is just wrong when American citizens have to pay for it. Let's do this, let's make ER's only see people for emergencies that don't have insurance. Car wrecks, broken bones, cuts etc. fine come to the ER. If they need a prescription for a cold or the clapp tough crap.

I’m out of my depth on legal process and strategy.

However, I can see the difference between overt criminality/corruption and a political hit job.

Flynn never should have been interviewed by the FBI.
We disagree.

I do think that, without the mandamus request, the case would be over by now.

However, if DC Circuit sends it back for a hearing and Powell appeals to SCOTUS, it could go well past the election. Which would be interesting if Trump loses.

Why should you or I pay for their healthcare? And yes I've been to the ER and saw dozens of people that couldn't speak English in the waiting room to get seen for things like a cold. Giving away healthcare for illegals to see a doctor is just wrong when American citizens have to pay for it. Let's do this, let's make ER's only see people for emergencies that don't have insurance. Car wrecks, broken bones, cuts etc. fine come to the ER. If they need a prescription for a cold or the clapp tough crap.

I understand your point of view and the logic of your position; it is not the way it is, and Trump or Biden or Harris, or Pence, aren't changing that.

How many Dims have done the same? But because they’re (fill in the blank) they look the other way.

Whataboutisims.

ObviousHospitableCusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Why are you quoting me and saying I was duped? I wasn't duped of anything. Your client was a victim of a ponzi scheme. If in fact I DID give money to these people (which I didn't), at least there's something of a physical presence that my money went to. Your last post is invalid. I used to think you had to have some sort of intelligence to practice law. Used to...

You have been duped by Trump and his family. You will continue to believe anything he says, as evidenced by your post.

Reactions: Septic

VN Store

Back