Bannon arrested

What?

I just read the article linked in your tweets.

It’s different people.
I'm as confused as you are. I didn't know there was an article in the tweet, but I did read the one that you said was in my tweet, lol.

Anyways, directly from that article, it says, "Fisher’s New Mexico and South Texas private fence projects have gone up with financial and political help from We Build the Wall, an influential conservative nonprofit that counts former Trump political strategist Steve Bannon as a board member. The group says it has raised $25 million toward the private wall effort and claims to have agreements with landowners on 250 miles of riverfront property in Texas."

To me, that looks like the same people.

My point is, Trump distanced himself from these people. Maybe he knew. Maybe he didn't.

I'm as confused as you are. I didn't know there was an article in the tweet, but I did read the one that you said was in my tweet, lol.

Anyways, directly from that article, it says, "Fisher’s New Mexico and South Texas private fence projects have gone up with financial and political help from We Build the Wall, an influential conservative nonprofit that counts former Trump political strategist Steve Bannon as a board member. The group says it has raised $25 million toward the private wall effort and claims to have agreements with landowners on 250 miles of riverfront property in Texas."

To me, that looks like the same people.

My point is, Trump distanced himself from these people. Maybe he knew. Maybe he didn't.
You’re right. Just saw that.

Reactions: tennvols77
so my point is confirmed - this isn't chips beginning to fall
Guilty:
Paul Manafort
Roger Stone
Michael Cohen
George Papadopoulos
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
Richard Pinedo

Next to be indicted:
Donal Trump by the Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance. Probably within days of leaving office.

Reactions: PointGuard
I'll be damned. I've never saw that on a political forum 🤣
I don’t have a problem admitting I’m wrong on the rare occasions that it does happen. (Ask somebody how I got my avatar.)

Just saw the guy’s name was Fisher, knew the Kolfage group was not “trying to make Trump look bad,” assumed it was different groups of people, and stopped reading.

Went back to double check after you said it was the same people and realized I should have kept reading.

I don’t have a problem admitting I’m wrong on the rare occasions that it does happen. (Ask somebody how I got my avatar.)

Just saw the guy’s name was Fisher, knew the Kolfage group was not “trying to make Trump look bad,” assumed it was different groups of people, and stopped reading.

Went back to double check after you said it was the same people and realized I should have kept reading.

Yeah fisher was the builder of Kolfage's group. Trump's wall was evidently supposed to be further away from the Grande and this asshat was more or less like "we'll prove we can build it closer, you watch and see" and Trump pretty much threw his hands up and said "OK, go for it". Of course the liberal media will try to tie all of this to Trump since one of their monetary backers was one of his buddies. Why would I expect anything less?

VN Store

Back