Beware the Red Mirage and Trump sewing further discord, refusing to accept loss

Yep, it's an election year alright. Time to pull out all the negative "gotta stop Trump" by all means necessary ads.

Orange Man Bad. Stop Trump Now......he's destroying & burning down the USA. Gotta Stop Trump by all means.

Same ole song ...... different verse & a different week. Tomorrow will be something else to riot & cry about.

This is fsr worse than a normal election problem. This is a guy brought in to hijack messaging out of the CDC so as to politically help Trump, and who is then telling his supporters to arm themselves and buy ammo so that they can take to the streets to keep Trump in office should he lose the election.

You cannot normalize or pass this kind of rhetoric off as just the usual political bantering.

How is it disenfranchisement if it's never happened before?

Imagine LGs response if Trump came out 4 months before the vote and said we were going to introduce some new method of voting. LG would flip his lid.

The voting process we have been doing is alreasy filled with flaws. And that's with years to prepare and established practices.

My issue with the proposed vote by mail has never been the actual voting by mail, but the process and timing behind it. There pretty much no reason to believe things will go well enough to cast some level of doubt on this election. There isnt enough time.
It was sarcasm.

Reactions: LouderVol and McDad
Trump Health Aide Alleges Broad Conspiracies and Warns of Armed Revolt
The top communications official at the powerful cabinet department in charge of combating the coronavirus accused career government scientists on Sunday of “seditio

Oh shi...the top communication official??? At the powerful cabinet dept??? Not the one handling combating coronavirus, I hope. Damn!!! it is the one handling the coronavirus.

I'm really worried now. Let's shut down the government for about 4 years to regroup.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
This is fsr worse than a normal election problem. This is a guy brought in to hijack messaging out of the CDC so as to politically help Trump, and who is then telling his supporters to arm themselves and buy ammo so that they can take to the streets to keep Trump in office should he lose the election.

You cannot normalize or pass this kind of rhetoric off as just the usual political bantering.

It's just more of running around with your hair on fire & thinking Trump is gonna be doing something illegal.
The Dems did more damage to this country the last 4 years than Trump could ever dream up to destroy a great country by trying diabolical ways/means to get his way done. Seems to me great desperation has set in w/the Dems and nothing more than that. Dems have pressed the panic button...

Yep, it's an election year alright. Time to pull out all the negative "gotta stop Trump" by all means necessary ads.

Orange Man Bad. Stop Trump Now......he's destroying & burning down the USA. Gotta Stop Trump by all means.

Same ole song ...... different verse & a different week. Tomorrow will be something else to riot & cry about.
Of course ever funnier is that you own your proud support of a proven, pathological liar and traitor. Congrats!!!

Reactions: DJimgo and OHvol40
Of course ever funnier is that you own your proud support of a proven, pathological liar and traitor. Congrats!!!

I see you're still stuck on being stupid as usual. You need to use some new kind of material for a comeback. You staying stuck on stupid all day everyday gets old. You're probably a fat lazy & disgusting smelly dude you just don't want to change to being a better person.

Last edited:
It's just more of running around with your hair on fire & thinking Trump is gonna be doing something illegal.
The Dems did more damage to this country the last 4 years than Trump could ever dream up to destroy a great country by trying diabolical ways/means to get his way done. Seems to me great desperation has set in w/the Dems and nothing more than that. Dems have pressed the panic button...

The best way to be sure is for Trump to lose overwhelmingly.

The best way to be sure is for Trump to lose overwhelmingly.

Maybe that ole hope & change goofy idea will work better this time around than that last failed lazy attempt.
Democratic policies never ever work like they're suppose to. Just look at your Democratic run cities .....burning down to the ground in a heap. That's great leadership from the loony Dems. They can't run their own cities right.

I think most supporters believe Biden is going to win.
How can any Biden supporter think he's going to win after watching his turnouts when he actually leaves his house? Frankly he should be ashamed that a presidential candidate from a major party only gets a handful of people wherever he shows up. He doesn't even have the energy to campaign two days in a row.

VN Store

Back