Biden 1st News Conference

There was more substance in this presser than there was in the last 4 years. He talked about issues realistically. The lack of hyperbole and name-calling has confused many of you. You are craving more reality TV.
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Trump got hammered for 4 years and constantly took questions. This "so called" press conference was a joke. It was scripted, he had the answers to the questions and anyone that thinks that this presidency is legitimate is a dumbass.
He got “hammered” because he sounded foolish answering even the simplest questions. So, instead of looking foolish and running his 5th or 6th press Secretary out there, he just stopped interacting unless it was on his terms where he was always in a hurry and could walk away at any time when he didn’t like the questions and ran out of one-liners... and then a pandemic hit and he was forced back into a traditional format and looked stupid again.

He got “hammered” because he sounded foolish answering even the simplest questions. So, instead of looking foolish and running his 5th or 6th press Secretary out there, he just stopped interacting unless it was on his terms where he was always in a hurry and could walk away at any time when he didn’t like the questions and ran out of one-liners... and then a pandemic hit and he was forced back into a traditional format and looked stupid again.
LOL

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Does nobody pay attention to you at home?

At least his walking away was not involuntary.

If only he had scripted questions he could’ve rehearsed. He could’ve held them near and dear.....uh uh....ummm ummmm.... anyway whatever.......Jim eagle.

Trump met with reporters a lot. This is Biden's first? God only knows when his next will be. Good grief man, you cannot be serious that you think he is being anywhere near transparent or 'presidential'.
I didn’t say he didn’t meet a lot, I actually explained what happened when he did. Again, you disagree? There are about 80 million voters that likely agree with me. Laugh it up.

I don’t recall Trump’s PCs being scripted either.

I honestly don't think Trump has the discipline necessary to do a scripted press conference, and that was one of his pitfalls. Trump was all about marketing and seemed to believe that any press was good press - and it isn't. Reagan was the master at handling the press; I've never been convinced he was that good a president when policy is concerned, but he certainly could act the part. Considering the more recent cast of presidential misfits, just acting the part may very well be the most important attribute if half the people are always going to disagree on policy matters. Biden is a loser on both parts - policy and acting.

I don't know how to explain it. It's the kinda glossy with just a touch of red. I really hope I'm wrong.
Same. Wouldnt wish it on anyone.

Seen it on both sides of my family, it's the one disease I will let myself take an early out on if diagnosed.

Reactions: AM64
"We'll get to the next one when we are done with the one we're currently working on"

Biden told us he is a man of solutions... and that he is a good guy. What a guy.

Yea it’s best as President to only work on one issue at a time.

And Trump didn't? He put together minutes of speaking time that made zero sense and you guys would defend him and tell the rest of us what he really meant.
Theres a difference in rambling because you dont know what to do, Trump. And rambling because the pieces arent there anymore, Biden.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back