Biden 1st News Conference

How's it going? I've had work all day. Did he talk about how he can remember 5 words in a row or about injecting bleach?

No. About halfway through that remark, he got a blank stare and lost his bubble gum, and had to revert to the "Well, anyway."

Reactions: StarRaider
I still don't think he'll make it 4 years but he's nit as close to the end as many thought. At least today he wasn't. Maybe it's a blip for him but nothing today supported the notion he was in serious cognitive decline.
He'll make it just past the 2 year mark.

He'll make it just past the 2 year mark.

After living the past 5 years with a parent in steep decline I know they have good days and bad. Biden has exhibited most of the symptoms I've seen which are beyond early onset. I still think he's got major problems but whatever his supporters are doing is working.

And Trump didn't? He put together minutes of speaking time that made zero sense and you guys would defend him and tell the rest of us what he really meant.

For sh*ts and giggles, I highly recommend reading a verbatim transcript of just any non-teleprompter Trump speech. They're absolutely incoherent. It's amazing how much the mind, when hearing and seeing a person speak, interpolates words and understanding to make sense of absolute gibberish.

Reactions: PNW Huskie
After living the past 5 years with a parent in steep decline I know they have good days and bad. Biden has exhibited most of the symptoms I've seen which are beyond early onset. I still think he's got major problems but whatever his supporters are doing is working.
Drugs are amazing things. He is not cognizant enough to be where he is. This will be dangerous at some point because we have no idea who is really running the country.

And I have been where you are.

I saw a little. He came prepared for the meeting. Had some notes and answered the questions without insulting the world's intelligence or attacking anyone personally. borrrrrring.

how press conferences should be :)

Reactions: imw8n4u
For sh*ts and giggles, I highly recommend reading a verbatim transcript of just any non-teleprompter Trump speech. They're absolutely incoherent. It's amazing how much the mind, when hearing and seeing a person speak, interpolates words and understanding to make sense of absolute gibberish.
Exactly. I even understood most of what Biden said today

Reactions: PNW Huskie
I saw a little. He came prepared for the meeting. Had some notes and answered the questions without insulting the world's intelligence or attacking anyone personally. borrrrrring.

how press conferences should be :)
Has anyone figures out who this clown's alter is yet?^^^^^^^^^^^^^

do the same with Biden's soliloquy about someone "sitting around a hand-hewn, wood table in Guatemala..."

WAIT...Do you honestly think that it is OK that people behind the scenes, that we have no idea which ones are actually giving him his marching orders, are running our country instead of the man that was, and I use the word loosely, elected?

VN Store

Back