Biden 1st News Conference

I dislike Biden, I dislike leftie policies but you can't pick this nit with Biden. Maybe drugs maybe whatever but he did fine today. I don't think it will last but for this round it's a win for him. I have no doubt he'll implode but he didn't today.

I dislike Biden, I dislike leftie policies but you can't pick this nit with Biden. Maybe drugs maybe whatever but he did fine today. I don't think it will last but for this round it's a win for him. I have no doubt he'll implode but he didn't today.

Answer my question please.

WAIT...Do you honestly think that it is OK that people behind the scenes, that we have no idea which ones are actually giving him his marching orders, are running our country instead of the man that was, and I use the word loosely, elected?

Of course not. We deserve the truth, to know who calling the shots and if Biden melts down we've got an argument but today we don't.

Hand picked questions. Nothing hardball at all. He rambled off subject several times. Got a blank stare when the Korean question came up and gave an evasive answer.

No, it wasn't a "win" for him today. It was a draw at best. You get him unscripted into a room of reporters asking tough questions, then we'll talk about how much winning he has.

After living the past 5 years with a parent in steep decline I know they have good days and bad. Biden has exhibited most of the symptoms I've seen which are beyond early onset. I still think he's got major problems but whatever his supporters are doing is working.

My dad never got full on dementia, but he did crack and spent some time in a "hospital" prior to his cancer settling in. Definitely right about the good and bad days. Biden is definitely worse than he exhibited today. It took them 2 months to get him to a point to be able to do this. He calls it a day usually by 2pm to go nappy nap. Love him or hate him, Trump put the hours in to do his job.

Were those pre-selected questions with cliff note answers kind of like extra mail in votes lying around? You know they’re there and you know you’re gonna use them.

Good deal. If they can stretch this covid theatre out for 3 more years, get continued media complicity, and his handlers keep the drugs flowing, then he might not "implode" during his term. Otherwise, he wont make it.

Reactions: AM64
No, it wasn't a "win" for him today. It was a draw at best. You get him unscripted into a room of reporters asking tough questions, then we'll talk about how much winning he has.

I'd love nothing more than to be bangin on him right now but For Biden a draw is a win.

Of course not. We deserve the truth, to know who calling the shots and if Biden melts down we've got an argument but today we don't.

You just said it was a good thing. Which is it?

This so-called press conference was scripted and he had notes in front of him. He still couldn’t get through and coherently. We are in big trouble with who is actually running this country.

This so-called press conference was scripted and he had notes in front of him. He still couldn’t get through and coherently. We are in big trouble with who is actually running this country.

I never said it was a "good thing"

Sounds like Joe crushed it then.

20210325-153613.jpg

Biden Gaffes Pile Up at First Press Conference

Hand picked questions. Nothing hardball at all. He rambled off subject several times. Got a blank stare when the Korean question came up and gave an evasive answer.

There was more substance in this presser than there was in the last 4 years. He talked about issues realistically. The lack of hyperbole and name-calling has confused many of you. You are craving more reality TV.

I think you may have answered the question yourself. If "didn't implode" is the ankle high bar level we're using then surviving a scripted event with a cheat sheet on hand might arguably constitute a win.

Now having said that might qualify as a "win" under those tightly defined parameters if we step back and take the whole thing in context of POTUS giving a press conference...is it really?

Last edited:
Sounds like Joe crushed it then.
For the bar that has been set for him absolutely. Cranked it out of the park even. No yellow puddles on the floor under him, didn’t fondle anybody’s kid, and was able to stay on track for a minimum of 3 seconds in answering each question asked. Only zoned out and stared off into space about three times.

There was more substance in this presser than there was in the last 4 years. He talked about issues realistically. The lack of hyperbole and name-calling has confused many of you. You are craving more reality TV.

Examples?

VN Store

Back