Biden 1st News Conference

Yeah, but it was a good question
She started off ok, but by the end of the whole diatribe she wasn’t questioning anymore she was reinforcing. It all looked very highly scripted to me frankly. And he still lost his train of thought in the middle of it.

Could the lady in the red dress ask her question any slower? Good grief!

Reactions: NEO
The questions were screened in advance and he is flipping through his papers to see what he is supposed to say in response. He still manages to struggle speaking words and staring off trying to think of what he was just talking about. In the middle of his one response he was like uh... mmm... anyways... because he literally forgot what he was saying.

The questions were screened in advance and he is flipping through his papers to see what he us supposed to say in response. He still manages to struggle speaking words and staring off trying g to to think of what he was just talking. In the middle of his one response he was like uh... mmm... anyways... because he literally forgot what he was saying.

Yeah, it’s clear he’s looking at notes With regard to each question. He’s got their names, questions And then the notes his advisers have made for him out to the side.

The media questions about mail in voting and pending legislation is basically saying “are the Republicans going to be able to take away our avenues to cheat?”

Reactions: FLVOL_79
You should be banned for posting that hideous...whatever it was. And I should be euthanized for watching it. Only redeeming thing about it is I am now, 1000% certain, I don't ever want to live in, much less go to, Russia.
Those were great layovers. I'd go back in a heartbeat

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back