Biden 1st News Conference

I despise Mitch McConnell on general principles, but I'm curious about his response to this.

And I really wanted Trump Twitter during this. Can't wait until he's back in front of a camera.

That was very unimpressive. He's the leader of a country that by his own words is in a fight for supremacy against a determined foe. However that leader, who is a lifelong politician, can't even stand in front of his constituents and answer an unscripted question. With that kind of example how can we lose?

Interesting how often he had to hit the notes someone prepared for him and he read out bullet points.

Also enjoyed the off script insanity like "look, no one is sitting around a hand-hewn wood table in Guatemala, not Guatemala - Mexico, wait anyway they're not sitting around saying "you know what would be a great idea? let's sell everything and give the money to a coyote...""

Finally, the time lines (soon, not long, as fast as possible, etc.) for getting things done.

That was very unimpressive. He's the leader of a country that by his own words is in a fight for supremacy against a determined foe. However that leader, who is a lifelong politician, can't even stand in front of his constituents and answer an unscripted question. With that kind of example how can we lose?
Apparently that determined foe is NK however. He explicitly made it clear his admin was continuing Barry’s stance on that.

Reactions: AM64
the most galling thing he did (and all politicians do) is to completely deflect any suggestion that his policies have any role in the immigration surge.

even when confronted with evidence he denied it and blamed Trump or Mexico or earthquakes, etc.

all this while speaking about how he's trying to bring confidence and trust back to government.

the most galling thing he did (and all politicians do) is to completely deflect any suggestion that his policies have any role in the immigration surge.

even when confronted with evidence he denied it and blamed Trump or Mexico or earthquakes, etc.

all this while speaking about how he's trying to bring confidence and trust back to government.

Politics have become, (with aid from the media) not what you have done but what you can make the voting public believe you did. Results no longer matter anymore. Its why we have failures like Joe still in government 5 decades after they started.

Basically the Brits forced his great grandaddy out of Ireland because of "the things they were doing."

I'm pretty sure the UK Ambassador will ask for clarification on that one.
Maybe Biden wants reparations for the Irish from the UK. I could get in line for this if they went back enough generations.

VN Store

Back