Biden 1st News Conference

Rebuilding the backbone of this country, the middle class?? Seems to me the middle class has had its best four years most recently. And I’m middle class. Where does he get the stuff from? Where do the Democrats come up with this tripe??

Last edited:
Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Needs to be asked about the border and NK. Would be best if he addressed them first

I don't want to hear any bs bragging about his covid response with people still shut down

Why? People dont care about that. The press wanted unfettered illegal immigration as did google, facebook. Now we got it. America cares about trannies playing women's sports and pregnant women's flight suits.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Rebuilding the backbone of this country, the middle class?? Seems to me the middle class has had its best four years most recently. And I middle class. Where does he get the stuff from? Where do the Democrats come up with this tripe??

When he says middle class that means lower class. Its just sound bites with no meaning.

Reactions: Vol737
If I were a reporter in the WH press pool:

Biden: Next question, over there, McDad?
McDad: What STEPS have you missed this week as you stair step towards opening the country fully?
With the case counts tumbling do you think things will be fully open before the Fall?

Unable to watch. It sounds Like I am not missing anything noteworthy correct?

You’re not. But be prepared for the msm to fall all over themselves claiming it was “a performance worthy of an Oscar.” “The most genuine President ever! No wonder he got 81 million (cough) votes!”

Reactions: ETV and hUTch2002
I’ll give Biden credit. Apparently he is showing a lot of respect to the Chinese President by using his preferred pronoun. Xi

Reactions: VolnJC
I wonder why they won't let any of the fan club hold the microphone? Are they afraid of a Jim Acosta type confrontation if someone goes rogue? Maybe a real reporter from outside the liberal cabal might sneak in?

VN Store

Back