Biden Cancer “Charity” Spent Millions on Salaries, Zero on Research

Running it like a car lot. Do you upsell the undercoating to all the "suckers" buying your covid test?
Please post the clinic name so I can avoid it at all cost.
Hey they kick in some essential oils if you buy into their COVID test maintenance plan! 😂

Running it like a car lot. Do you upsell the undercoating to all the "suckers" buying your covid test?
Please post the clinic name so I can avoid it at all cost.

Nah they call us for the tests. Easy money. Like I said, it’s capitalism. If you don’t like it you can move to Venezuela.

Nah they call us for the tests. Easy money. Like I said, it’s capitalism. If you don’t like it you can move to Venezuela.
No need. I'll just wait for you to run your course like all the other one trick ponies who've come before you. You'll be gone soon enough.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
DA Kamela keeps building that case for impeachment, bet she practices every night “my fellow Americans.......”

Loud, obnoxious commercial:
The 2021 covid tests are here. That means the 2020 test MUST GO! That's why we're stackin em deep and sellin' em cheap. It's never been a better time than now to buy your new test! The first 50 people get a free, pre-used rectal thermometer. So dont miss out.

Loud, obnoxious commercial:
The 2021 covid tests are here. That means the 2020 test MUST GO! That's why we're stackin em deep and sellin' em cheap. It's never been a better time than now to buy your new test! The first 50 people get a free, pre-used rectal thermometer. So dont miss out.
Normally we charge $150 a pop. But since we’re clearing everything we’ve slashed it to two for $325!

🤡

Reactions: Wireless1 and McDad
Are you healthcare?

Sounds fun. Can I be manufacturing?

Anybody else wanna be a sector of the economy???
I think he’s the evil hospital administrator. You know the character in every medical show you want to see have a horrible car crash on the way home from sucking the blood out of that days clients.

VN Store

Back