Biden Lowers Price of Oil

So you agree a sitting President is responsible, but Joe likes to blame Putin and everyone else. So which is it?

No, I believe a sitting president has very little to do with oil prices. I am just pointing out hypocrisy.

I don't recall you singing Obama's praises for low oil prices.
Why should I fawn all over something that’s expected of them. JFC you dying on a hill defending Puddin Heads absolutely horrendous energy policy is hilarious and totally out of character for you I know you’re not this stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Why should I fawn all over something that’s expected of them. JFS you dying on a hill defending Puddin Heads absolutely horrendous energy policy is hilarious and totally out of character for you I know you’re not this stupid.

I am not defending anything about Biden in this thread. The President has very little to do with oil prices.

I am not defending anything about Biden in this thread. The President has very little to do with oil prices.
You are absolutely defending Puddin Head in this thread. And yes the President’s, or in this case whoever is actually running the country, energy policy has a direct impact on oil prices. Especially in a case where they purposely slaughtered our oil production right before a world wide shortage.

He should have really let us in on that plan. It looked like he didn't have a clue what was going on

He's like the Lane Kiffin of the political world, he falls forward.

Why would any oil company want to drill with this type of regime?
Why would investors want to invest with a regime threatening to wipe out the gas companies.

These companies look years down the road Concerning investing money in drill sites, etc... so I understand their reluctantly in committing when you have your idiot dem party demanding they be closed down. This is where reality and ideologue fantasy collide.

the answer is still yes, the government does have influence concerning prices.

VN Store

Back