biden's niece's diary

The same laptop that didnt exist but the FBI requested Facebook to ban before the election?
Joe Rogan doing what others won’t. No restrictions and ZFG. 3 Hr Podcast ain’t for everyone but the few seconds it took for Zuckerberg to say Facebook was suppressed in regards to Hunter is all you need to know.

Where? That is ridiculous. Its hard to find hand-writing samples of anyone anymore. I couldn't tell you the last time I hand wrote something that wasn't just my signature.

You don't have a good explanation for why right-wing media won't go near this story. The answer is pretty simple : they can't verify that Ashley Biden wrote those things.

The DailyMail and Tucker Carlson both covered it .

Where? That is ridiculous. Its hard to find hand-writing samples of anyone anymore. I couldn't tell you the last time I hand wrote something that wasn't just my signature.

You don't have a good explanation for why right-wing media won't go near this story. The answer is pretty simple : they can't verify that Ashley Biden wrote those things.
When was the last time you went to drug rehab or therapy when part of the process is writing down thoughts? So your “ I couldn't tell you the last time I hand wrote something that wasn't just my signature.” Doesn’t mean anything here

It’s already been verified it was hers, so now it needs to be shown that she didn’t write it.

When was the last time you went to drug rehab or therapy when part of the process is writing down thoughts? So your “ I couldn't tell you the last time I hand wrote something that wasn't just my signature.” Doesn’t mean anything here

It’s already been verified it was hers, so now it needs to be shown that she didn’t write it.
It has been verified that it was her diary. It has not not been verified that she wrote the passages concerning sexual abuse! Damn, how many times do I have to repeat that?!?!

It has been verified that it was her diary. It has not not been verified that she wrote the passages concerning sexual abuse! Damn, how many times do I have to repeat that?!?!
If it’s hers, she wrote it until it’s verified she didn’t. Damn, how many time do I have to repeat that?!?!

Last edited:
The DailyMail and Tucker Carlson both covered it .
Once again, Tucker Carlson is not a journalist. He also covered the Seth Rich murder, and claimed that the DNC had a hit put out on him. He claims a lot of things without any proof.

Post the link to The Daily Mail which says that they have verified that Ashley Biden wrote those diary entries concerning sexual abuse at the hands of her father, and I will admit that I was wrong..

If it’s here, she wrote it until it’s verified she didn’t. Damn, how many time do I have to repeat that?!?!
LOL. Says who? You? ....

Guilty until proven innocent is no set standard anywhere.... especially when you are required to trust people from Project Veritas.

Once again, Tucker Carlson is not a journalist. He also covered the Seth Rich murder, and claimed that the DNC had a hit put out on him. He claims a lot of things without any proof.

Post the link to The Daily Mail which says that they have verified that Ashley Biden wrote those diary entries concerning sexual abuse at the hands of her father, and I will admit that I was wrong..
Because getting robbed at 4am but your wallet still with you isn’t a typical robbery. Worth covering because his connection to Hillary and the uncovering/timing of Wikileaks. Nothing in Washington is coincidence and last checked the killer is still on the loose to the this day.

Protection

So the fbi is going to waste taxpayers money to investigate a stolen diary? Wouldn’t that be up to local Leo?

I think she was given nuclear secrets to sell and someone was getting a cut of the proceeds, but as with all bidens she f upped.

Retrieving that diary was a matter of National security, because that could only be the reason that a trusted government agency would investigate a crime so insignificant.

Because getting robbed at 4am but your wallet still with you isn’t a typical robbery. Worth covering because his connection to Hillary and the uncovering/timing of Wikileaks. Nothing in Washington is coincidence and last checked the killer is still on the loose to the this day.
Such an accusation should be supported with evidence. Tucker Carlson never did. He only speculated, and surmised a theory which Seth Rich's own parents said was ridiculous.

Such an accusation should be supported with evidence. Tucker Carlson never did. He only speculated, and surmised a theory which Seth Rich's own parents said was ridiculous.

Why is the fbi investigating an alleged petty crime.

Did that diary contain information that was a matter of National security?

Common sense says that we should just take the word of an anonymous source from Project Veritas?

LOL!!!! If you believe that, then you have no comprehension of common sense at all!
I’m taking the word of her diary. You can’t disprove it (insert LOL for sarcastic, but I’m a grown man so not needed) And no need for the FBI/DOJ to be involved as she’s a private citizen. Unless, there is some questionable material in regards to criminal activity.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I’m taking the word of her diary.
No, you are taking the word of Project Veritas, concerning what Ashley Biden had written in the diary, with zero scrutiny of them whatsoever, when they have an established track record of doctoring evidence to support their desired narratives. You would never accept evidence presented by the FBI at face value ... but Project Veritas merits such trust? That is inconsistent.

You can’t disprove it
The burden of proof is not with me. It is with the people who turned over the diary to National File, because they have been in possession of the diary since the last time Ashley Biden was in possession of it. Those people would be members of Project Veritas, but James O'Keefe won't publicly discuss the contents of the diary - which is suspicious as hell.

HahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHhahahahahHahHHahHHh..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHHHHahaa

Living proof of how stupid, gullible, And morally reprehensible the modern leftist is.

Sadly there are millions of degenerates just like you...devoid of morals and ethics.

Who willingly supports a child molestor? Whose OWN DAUGHTER AND SON acknowledge is a pedophile???

Biden supporters. That is who.
That is fake as a $3 bill.

No, you are taking the word of Project Veritas, concerning what Ashley Biden had written in the diary, with zero scrutiny of them whatsoever, when they have an established track record of doctoring evidence to support their desired narratives. You would never accept evidence presented by the FBI at face value ... but Project Veritas merits such trust? That is inconsistent.

The burden of proof is not with me. It is with the people who turned over the diary to National File, because they have been in possession of the diary since the last time Ashley Biden was in possession of it. Those people would be members of Project Veritas, but James O'Keefe won't publicly discuss the contents of the diary - which is suspicious as hell.
I’m taking her diary’s words. Im also taking the The Hills video I posted talking about the potential molestation earlier too as more credit to disprove your PV stance.

VN Store

Back