biden's niece's diary

I've said it before and this diary is more proof. Joe Biden and his family make Jerry Springer blush. Just a disgusting family and Joe is a disgusting human being!

-Daughter says Joe is a pedophile in her diary
-Joe accused by his young intern and fellow democrat of finger raping her
-Son kicked out of Navy for Cocaine
-Daughter cocaine video prior to 2008 election
-Son leaves his wife to sleep with his dead brothers widow and cheats on the widow with her sister
-Son lies on his Gun background check to illegally get a gun
-Dead widow illegally disposes of the gun across from a school in a dumpster
-Son knocks up a stripper while high on cocaine and denies it's his
-Paternity test ordered for son and proves(You are the Father!)
-Joe doesn't acknowledge and has never met the cocaine stripper grand-baby
-Joe's family exposed in emails taking illegal payments from Russia, China and Ukraine(10 for the big guy)
-Son used the N word in texts with lawyer and called Asians "yellow" in texts with his underage niece

I've said it before and this diary is more proof. Joe Biden and his family make Jerry Springer blush. Just a disgusting family and Joe is a disgusting human being!

-Son leaves his wife to sleep with his dead brothers widow and cheats on the widow with her sister
-Joe's family exposed in emails taking illegal payments from Russia, China and Ukraine(10 for the big guy)
-Son used the N word in texts with lawyer and called Asians "yellow" in texts with his underage niece
So what's the problem here?

Preach it, brother!

... and damn that loony liberal cable news network, OAN, for not airing a report about the contents of Ashley Biden's diary for close to 2 years now. If they were anymore in the tank for Joe Biden, they would have their own wing in The White House. They are probably on the Biden Administration's payroll.... what a disgrace!

No, some others on here are mistaking opinion for actual journalism.
You can be a part of "the media" and not be a journalist. Tucker uses television to influence or reach people. His show is the literal definition of right wing media.

I'm trying to help you out. Y'all are arguing back and forth because you don't know what media is. You're saying media, but I don't think that's what you mean.

1661727543628.png

1661727590907.png

Definition of media | Dictionary.com

Last edited:
I am all in ...

OAN, Breitbart, Newsmax, The Federalist, The Washington Times, National Review and American Spectator are all running cover for Joe Biden's child molestation, by refusing to report this story for close to 2 years now. These loony liberal outlets must be regulated! They obviously don't want to report anything that might hurt Joe Biden's reputation.
Yep. all in. LOL

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You can be a part of "the media" and not be a journalist. Tucker uses television to influence or reach people. His show is the literal definition of right wing media.

I'm trying to help you out. Y'all are arguing back and forth because you don't know what media is.

View attachment 484542

View attachment 484543

Definition of media | Dictionary.com
My point, which remains, is that Tucker Carlson is not a journalist. I have repeated that over and over .... He is the host of an opinion-based show which is not bound by the principles of journalism. He doesn't fact check his claims, and is frequently wrong... without ever correcting the record.

You are trying to play a stupid gotcha game, which I'm not interested in.

My point, which remains, is that Tucker Carlson is not a journalist. I have repeated that over and over .... He is the host of an opinion-based show which is not bound by the principles of journalism. He doesn't fact check his claims, and is frequently wrong... without ever correcting the record.

You are trying to play a stupid gotcha game, which I'm not interested in.
I'd walk away from it here too if I were you. Don't get frustrated at everyone else because you poorly constructed an argument.

@Onelilreb,

Are you going to post a link to an article from The Daily Mail which discusses the contents of Ashley Biden's diary or not? I have been asking politely for over an hour now.

Last edited:
I'd walk away from it here too if I were you. Don't get frustrated at everyone else because you poorly constructed an argument.
LOL.

I may have used the word "media" at times, when the word "journalist" would have been a better choice of words, but there is nothing wrong with how I have constructed my argument.

@Onelilreb claimed that The Daily Mail had reported the contents of Ashley Biden's diary. I have repeatedly asked him to post a link to an article from The Daily Mail which does this, and he has done nothing but ignore my request, and that is because no such article exists.

@Onelilreb,

Are you going to post a link to an article from The Daily Mail which discusses the contents of Ashley Biden's diary or not? I have been asking politely for over an hour now.
While we're on the subject of waiting for an answer.....

Do you think this should be investigated? Yes, or no? You keep avoiding that question.

And I asked a lot longer than an hour ago....

LOL.

I may have used the word "media" at times, when the word "journalist" would have been a better choice of words, but there is nothing wrong with how I have constructed my argument.
When everyone misunderstands your argument because you use the wrong words, it's pretty poorly constructed.

I'm glad you recognize the difference. If more people would ignore the tv opinion shows I think we'd be better off as a nation.

Last edited:
While we're on the subject of waiting for an answer.....

And I asked a lot longer than an hour ago....
What should be investigated? Whether or not Joe Biden sexually abused his daughter?

Sure, ... but when she says "No." where does it go from there?

What should be investigated? Whether or not Joe Biden sexually abused his daughter?

Sure, ... but when she says "No." where does it go from there?
Assuming she says no. The FBI has the diary, right? If so, they should know if the allegation is indeed in the diary. If it is, she should be asked why she wrote it if it isn't true.

When everyone misunderstands your argument because you use the wrong words, it's pretty poorly constructed.

I'm glad you recognize the difference. If more people would ignore the tv opinion shows I think we'd be better off as a nation.
Sometimes I used the word media, and sometimes I used the word "journalist" and explained my rationale. If you have read all of my posts on the matter, there would be no room for misunderstanding what I was talking about. This is a silly gotcha game.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I bet the Chinese have a tape of Joe in the shower with his daughter.
A golden shower.😉
Somebody remind me because I honestly can't remember, did CNN devote coverage to the "rumored" Trump pee tape that never surfaced? I'm just trying to ascertain the difference between the rumored existence of a tape and the actual existence of a diary, and what makes one newsworthy and not the other. I mean, besides politics, of course.

Assuming she says no. The FBI has the diary, right? If so, they should know if the allegation is indeed in the diary. If it is, she should be asked why she wrote it if it isn't true.
They have had it for close to 2 years now.

I would guess that that those diary entries concerning sexual abuse and showering have been addressed by now. I would also venture to guess that she has said that she didn't write them. Would her word be enough to satisfy the people who want to believe that Joe Biden molested his daughter when she a child? Of course not.

They have had it for close to 2 years now.

I would guess that that those diary entries concerning sexual abuse and showering have been addressed by now. I would also venture to guess that she has said that she didn't write them. Would that be enough to satisfy the people who want to believe that Joe Biden molested his daughter when she a child? Of course not.
You would guess? So you don't know?

Sadly, I don't trust the FBI to do the right thing.

The truth will probably never be known, but with this "rumored" accusation, a lot of Joe's actions involving women, and especially little girls, looks a lot creepier, which is saying a lot as they were already pretty damn creepy. But I don't expect you or any other die hard Dem will give a damn.

Makes me uncomfortable hitting the like on this. So I’ll replay with the Pedo Peter to add to this long list of WTH is wrong with this family.

You would guess? So you don't know?
How would anyone know?

Sadly, I don't trust the FBI to do the right thing.
If you know anything about the way Project Veritas conducts their "investigations", then you shouldn't trust them either. They are not above committing forgery.

But I don't expect you or any other die hard Dem will give a damn.
Nor would I expect you to care if Ashley Biden did publicly deny writing those entries in her diary which concerned being sexually abused by her father. You would call her a liar.

At some point, the question of why the overwhelming number of right wing outlets have not reported the contents of Ashley Biden's diary as posted on the National File site needs to be asked. It has been there for 22 months now. Most of them are avoiding it, and that is not because they like Joe Biden.

Last edited:
@Onelilreb,

I have gave you two right wing media outlets to refute your claim of the right wing media not willing to touch it . I mean I can look it and Tuckers show up for you if you want me to .

Sometimes I used the word media, and sometimes I used the word "journalist" and explained my rationale. If you have read all of my posts on the matter, there would be no room for misunderstanding what I was talking about. This is a silly gotcha game.

Words matter and you just kept doubling down when it wasn’t necessary. 🤷‍♂️

I have gave you two right wing media outlets to refute your claim of the right wing media not willing to touch it . I mean I can look it and Tuckers show up for you if you want me to .
I have searched for an article in The Daily Mail which mentions the contents of Ashley Biden's diary, and I can't find anything. Can you link an article from The Daily Mail which does this, or not? As of right now, there is no reason for me to believe that you weren't just making it up.

VN Store

Back