Big Brother

Well I officially have no sympathy for anyone outside of the cookout. They have pretty much all figured out the members of the cookout have an alliance now. Some of them like SB have had it figured out for awhile I believe. Yet, they still keep voting with the house every single week like it’s going to do them any good. If you aren’t in the cookout they are coming after you, what good does voting with them do for you?

Literally have never watched a single episode of Big Brother the 20 something seasons it’s been on. Should I start now - mid season - or would I be lost?

Literally have never watched a single episode of Big Brother the 20 something seasons it’s been on. Should I start now - mid season - or would I be lost?
It would be pretty hard to start mid season IMO. If you have paramount plus you can go back and watch any season from the start and it puts the new episodes up from this season a few hours after they air so you could start from the beginning of the season that way.

Seriously start this season from the beginning and you will get caught up to the live shows. It is great entertainment!

This current season is awful. Don't care who wins. So boring. This may be the worst season they have ever had. Show is past tired now.
It’s been funny to see the shift on Reddit. Everyone was all about the cookout originally and now it’s nothing but complaints about the cookout and how boring the season is.

They tried to break the large groups up with the early team format. All that did was allow more large ones.
they need to consider a survivor format. Where only losing tribe votes until merge/jury. It would keep power limited.

I like this season. The collective quality of the players is probably the highest it's ever been. Almost everybody is a good social player and lots of good competitors and they don't shy away from big targets.

Last edited:
The biggest problem with the show is something production shouldn't be trying to manufacture, which is interpersonal drama in the house. Besides the season that Josh won, no recent season has had much contention in the house. I watched a clip of Evil Dick the other day and I couldn't believe how nasty it was. That was the extreme, but every season around that time involved people making fools of themselves like that and constantly feuding. Russell making Ronnie cry and arguing with Jeff all the time. What's her name felating Jesse to get off the block. Ragan saying some of the meanest things I've ever heard to Rachel. The dude who headbutted somebody on day 1. **** was just normal back then, but few people want to be doing that on TV anymore (probably because of social media). I don't want to return to the days of Evil Dick but we need people acting a fool to some degree.

Everybody hates the Joshes of the reality world but they're so bored without them.

The biggest problem with the show is something production shouldn't be trying to manufacture, which is interpersonal drama in the house. Besides the season that Josh won, no recent season has had much contention in the house. I watched a clip of Evil Dick the other day and I couldn't believe how nasty it was. That was the extreme, but every season around that time involved people making fools of themselves like that and constantly feuding. Russell making Ronnie cry and arguing with Jeff all the time. What's her name felating Jesse to get off the block. Ragan saying some of the meanest things I've ever heard to Rachel. The dude who headbutted somebody on day 1. **** was just normal back then, but few people want to be doing that on TV anymore (probably because of social media). I don't want to return to the days of Evil Dick but we need people acting a fool to some degree.

Everybody hates the Joshes of the reality world but they're so bored without them.
I could do without him on the challenge!

Love em or not the Cookout is one of the best Alliances to play the game. The next HOH is the most important one of the season.

Love em or not the Cookout is one of the best Alliances to play the game. The next HOH is the most important one of the season.
Their strategy of each of them aligning themselves with someone outside the alliance center was smart. Not sure if they are great or the rest of the house was that dumb. Taking out Christian was a big turning point. If they had a went after Kyland or X that HoH it could of changed everything. Then once it reached a certain point what could they really do, decide to make an alliance of all Non-POC to go after all the POC. The rest of the house let themselves get into a position where they were screwed either way.

VN Store

Back