bitter vol fan

chattavol420

Man I can't believe how bitter I've become. I was literally ecstatic watching Franklin's face after their last second defeat. Then I became a huge Clemson fan for 3.5 or so hours. I thought it was an amazing game. In years past, I probably would have rooted for both Vandy and Georgia. But not anymore. I just read that Mitchell is out for the year and didn't at all feel bad for the program( I do feel a little sympathy for the kid). We need to get back on track before I start kicking stray dogs and yelling at children(that arnt my own). I don't like who I'm becoming.

Reactions: 32 people
Man I can't believe how bitter I've become. I was literally ecstatic watching Franklin's face after their last second defeat. Then I became a huge Clemson fan for 3.5 or so hours. I thought it was an amazing game. In years past, I probably would have rooted for both Vandy and Georgia. But not anymore. I just read that Mitchell is out for the year and didn't at all feel bad for the program( I do feel a little sympathy for the kid). We need to get back on track before I start kicking stray dogs and yelling at children(that arnt my own). I don't like who I'm becoming.

Were in good hands because butch gets it

rooting against people we will play: okay
wanting us to improve: okay
being mad about the past few years: okay

being at all glad about a kid tearing an ACL: troubling
kicking dogs and yelling at... anyone?: troubling

Reactions: 9 people

He did say that he feels sorry for the kid tearing his ACL, though. Anyone who is actually happy about things like that take this stuff way too seriously and need to get a life.

Reactions: 3 people

I felt like you should have been more specific here. "Anyone" could include, say, your in-laws, which I would argue wouldn't necessarily be troubling in my opinion.

As for the OP, you're not alone. I was literally giggling, yes giggling, at the look of defeat on the faces of the Vandy fans, coaches, and players. And I got to see it TWICE!!!! Don't know why you feel so bad about that one.

Reactions: 2 people
The way I see it UT fans like us were Walter White pre cancer diagnosis. We have now gone full Heisenberg as fans. I hate everyone. Don't even like when any game ends and someone gets to celebrate a win even if it was a team that I was rooting for. Same here being way too involved in what was happening to Vandy. A UT fan should never give a damn what Vandy is doing unless we are playing them.....and Georgia can go to hell too.

Reactions: 14 people
I used to always root for the SEC but not anymore. Somehow, I believe that if other SEC teams are bad, Tennessee will have a better shot at recruits.

My hate for other teams radiates out from Knoxville wishing ill fortune and devastation on any competitive team within a 700 miles. For example, I get no satisfaction from Boise State now sucking. However, I get great joy from UGA and Candy's loss. I hope both lose the remainder of their games. Further, every part of me knows it is wrong to want opposing players to miss games due to unfortunate circumstances such as injury but I have to admit there is a part of me that hopes that bad luck will be enough to allow a Tennessee victory.

In other words, I'm desperate. Thank u for the therapy.

Reactions: 3 people
man i can't believe how bitter i've become. I was literally ecstatic watching franklin's face after their last second defeat. Then i became a huge clemson fan for 3.5 or so hours. I thought it was an amazing game. In years past, i probably would have rooted for both vandy and georgia. But not anymore. I just read that mitchell is out for the year and didn't at all feel bad for the program( i do feel a little sympathy for the kid). We need to get back on track before i start kicking buckets full of light bulbs and yelling at children(that arnt my own). I don't like who i'm becoming.

fyp

Nothing wrong with wanting your rivals to lose.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back