bitter vol fan

Man I can't believe how bitter I've become. I was literally ecstatic watching Franklin's face after their last second defeat. Then I became a huge Clemson fan for 3.5 or so hours. I thought it was an amazing game. In years past, I probably would have rooted for both Vandy and Georgia. But not anymore. I just read that Mitchell is out for the year and didn't at all feel bad for the program( I do feel a little sympathy for the kid). We need to get back on track before I start kicking stray dogs and yelling at children(that arnt my own). I don't like who I'm becoming.

Hate every team in the SEC other than Tennessee with a seething burning hatred!:machgun: SEC

:gun:Vanderbilt

Alabama :bash: Tennessee

Reactions: 1 person
Don't give a f--- bout Vandy. They are our little sisters and they know it. But I will always pull for UF UGA and the Bammers to lose by 70.

Everyone has enjoyed rubbing it our faces, especially these last few years while we have been down so they get no love from me.

Reactions: 2 people
You should pull for your conference.

Thread officially hijacked.

I'm going to start like this! :bash:

The only thing you should PULL for is UT. You can also PULL for any team that plays the teams on our schedule. The rest of them you should give a $hit about. :spank:

:hi: Just be a VOL fan! It's that simple.

Tennesseeduke

The only thing you should PULL for is UT. You can also PULL for any team that plays the teams on our schedule. The rest of them you should give a $hit about. :spank:

Tennesseeduke

Damn right I would root for the University of Tehran against Alabama,Florida and Georgia

Tennesseeduke

I am. That's why I pull for the conference Tennessee plays in.

I can relate to the O P and many others. I just hope I don't eventually freak out out on my boss at work(he's huge bama fan). Once Butch gets this train turned around, there is going to be a whole lot of Crow to be handed out. Till then, Im hating on a bunch of them.

Man I can't believe how bitter I've become. I was literally ecstatic watching Franklin's face after their last second defeat. Then I became a huge Clemson fan for 3.5 or so hours. I thought it was an amazing game. In years past, I probably would have rooted for both Vandy and Georgia. But not anymore. I just read that Mitchell is out for the year and didn't at all feel bad for the program( I do feel a little sympathy for the kid). We need to get back on track before I start kicking stray dogs and yelling at children(that arnt my own). I don't like who I'm becoming.

Stealing lollipops is fun. Kids need that discipline so they can grow old and bitter too. If we can't enjoy life why should they? Damn brats...cuz I said so, that's why!

Honest to God, unless they are getting the mortal $hit kicked out of them, preferably by Tennessee or some lesser squad, I'd rather watch SOCCER than Bama, Florida, or Georgia.

You're not alone! I want us to win but I don't like Franklin's cocky attitude! They won 9 games against weak competition and the media talks like he is the reincarnation of the Bear. I just hate GA!:):)

GO VOLS!!!

I have always taken the same stance as Chatt - I pull for the teams on our schedule. And as long as TENN was contending that is the logical stance to take. If, however, we are to the point of admitting there is no chance of real success for our Vols, it seems perfectly acceptable to pull against those teams.
Right now, I still am harboring hopes for a miracle year, so I'll keep pulling for us to beat every team on our schedule and pray that they have the best possible record ( & ranking) going into their game against us.
I guess I still relish & crave the sensation of knocking off a highly ranked rival, destroying their hopes, ripping their hearts out,... I'm starting to drool, sorry.

ditto.... i felt exactly the same way

VN Store

Back