Blue State Death Spirals

Agreed on the bold. There are no such things as red states and blue states. All states have people of multiple ideologies.
True, but the cities are overwhelming the sensibilities of rural folk. Look at the national map. Huge pockets of blue surrounded by a sea of red.

It's over, we just haven't seen it thru just yet.

Reactions: AM64
That's exactly my point peace cat nip.
Not sure you understand your point in regards to CA.
39M total population
22M registered voters
10.1M Dem (+4.8M)
5.3 M Rep
1.2 M other party
5.2 M no party preference

I'm still here, what are you whining about now? I can't keep all your imagined grievances straight.
iu

Exactly. There is a ton of hate spewed against California on this forum yet there are probably more Republicans in CA than there are in AL, TN, AR and few other red states combined.
Perhaps you are unaware though that they are in the MINORITY in both population and especially in the Politburo (sorry I meant legislature) where the Dims posses a supermajority capabale of passing whatever nonsense the desire with absolutely zero modification from Republicans. So in effect, literal one party rule. So yes, California has earned every bit of vitriol coming its way. And currently they are working on getting rid of diesel semis and diesel locomotives, so get ready for even more decimation of the national supply chain

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
So I was going to post that Surgeons are more important than Plumbers but I went with Teachers knowing it would trigger the MAGA Cult. They have bought into this teacher indoctrination crap. The irony of course is that the MAGA Cult that has bought into this nonsense because they have been indoctrinated by their right wing echo chamber. It's like taking candy from a baby with these meatheads.

You’re actually arguing with 2-3 people who are notorious Trump haters. Your indoctrination chamher teaches you that anyone who says something you disagree with or don’t understand is either MAGA or racist or both. Youre no better than those you condemn.

True, but the cities are overwhelming the sensibilities of rural folk. Look at the national map. Huge pockets of blue surrounded by a sea of red.

It's over, we just haven't seen it thru just yet.
No doubt cities are blue and surrounded by rural red. What’s “over”?

What ridiculous claim are you referring to? The poorest states in America? Uh, they're in the South---sorry about that.

Poorest States 2023 - Wisevoter
Make adjustments for taxes and price levels, and get back with me. If I have $100 in my pocket in California, it's not going to go near as far as $100 in Tennessee. The landscape looks a little different when you make common sense adjustments for income or poverty levels--sorry about that.

Last edited:
What ridiculous claim are you referring to? The poorest states in America? Uh, they're in the South---sorry about that.

Poorest States 2023 - Wisevoter
⬆️ Have you had time to take those factors into consideration? Just didn't know if you needed help finding those links. Since I live in the south it's clear that I'm uneducated, live in squalor, have "no history", and "no culture", but my parents taught me to help people out when I'm able. With that in mind, give me a holler and I will spot you a few links that will save you some time.

Reactions: AM64
No doubt cities are blue and surrounded by rural red. What’s “over”?
I think that the cities are going to determine the direction of the country and no matter how red the geographical map is, we will be subject to what the city dwellers/liberal voters want. I know it's a pessimistic view, but at some point, there will be more luthers than common sense voters.

Reactions: hUTch2002 and AM64
Oh, you mean I'M supposed to pay those higher taxes?

I'm outta here. And I'll take my political beliefs with me to Texas/Florida and **** up those states just like I did California.

Dont forget the part about selling grossly overinflated homes in Mass and NY and driving real estate prices in Western NC and East TN through the roof. Good times.

VN Store

Back