Bobby Maze verbally commits to Tennessee

hahhaha :lolabove: sad but very true Tebow jokes always get me

and yes 17... i saved alot on razors and shaving cream in my teenage days

anyway..........Tim Tebow won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn't a big deal. He thinks yellow wristbands are gay.

Maze was good enough to start as a freshman point guard at Oklahoma two years ago. When Maze and coach Jeff Capel agreed to part, the Tulsa World quoted sources as saying Capel had issues with Maze's "practice habits and overall attitude".

Uh oh. He is more like AI than we thought, Practice?

The main thing I like about him is his apparent confidence. I want a guy who is comfortable leading a team leading our team. Unless of course that man is J.P. Prince...

I can hear Chris Berman now.

Bobby I'm A "MAZE" ING throws an ally oop to
Scotty I GOT "HOPS SON"

These guys could be a dream for an ESPN analyst.

uh...Tony Harris was confident.

I dont know if you were able to hear him today, but he was very polite and has a good sense of humor.

He is very self confident but I didnt get the feeling of arrogance at all. I love some of his quotes.

I dont know if you were able to hear him today, but he was very polite and has a good sense of humor.

He is very self confident but I didnt get the feeling of arrogance at all. I love some of his quotes.
his departure from OU would suggest that he was on his best behavior for the broadcast.

This guy can't drive 55. He is a pedal to the metal type player and that is why he is not at Oklahoma any longer. If and when Pearl puts him on the floor the Vols will shine. This could be real scary for the rest of the SEC.

VN Store

Back