Bomb threat in DC; predictions?

You're not going home, sir. It will be hard to hug your wife through the chains at your trial. I want you to make it to trial, because that means you didn't die. I don't want you to die. We may disagree, but you're still imago dei.

I am sorry your friends and family failed you. They either didn't see the signs and get help for you or, worse, they encouraged you to take needless actions that will hurt you and your family for years.

I pray for you and your family. I pray the police keep their fingers off the triggers. I pray you see there are other ways.

Reactions: LouderVol
Not everything is about Trump. He just gives people a convenient scapegoat for people's behavior who were already ill before he came along.

He's either mentally ill or a terrorist. No need to bring Trump into this anymore.
They only care about Trump. Just look at any topic on anything and they have to bring Trump up. He is their entire world. Maybe similar to this guy, idk. Sad life regardless.

Reactions: BUBear
Not everything is about Trump. He just gives people a convenient scapegoat for people's behavior who were already ill before he came along.

He's either mentally ill or a terrorist. No need to bring Trump into this anymore.
His language suggested Trumper

Joe's fault the Afghan army up and quit?
No, his fault he either didn't listen to, or put the right people in place to listen to. It's on him, can't defend it. The world thinks this a clown show.... And they're right.

VN Store

Back