Bomb threat in DC; predictions?

I disagree completely on every point you made. The incompetent one was Fauci. He is a long serving bureaucrat that changes his opinion almost daily and dismisses alternative treatments just because it doesn’t match the government line. One mistake Trump made is not firing that poser by the fall of last year.
Then you weren't paying attention and trust the cult. Who handed the mic to Fauci? Who handed control of the WH response to Fauci?

Then you weren't paying attention and trust the cult. Who handed the mic to Fauci? Who handed control of the WH response to Fauci?
As time went on he learned that Fauci was FOS and started criticizing the strategy. That was reported on quite often especially by the liberal networks. My advice to you is to watch all the networks and then decipher who is telling you the best info. Don’t base your whole perspective on issues by just watching CNN and MSNBC.

As time went on he learned that Fauci was FOS and started criticizing the strategy. That was reported on quite often especially by the liberal networks. My advice to you is to watch all the networks and then decipher who is telling you the best info. Don’t base your whole perspective on issues by just watching CNN and MSNBC.
It's funny when a narrative gets blown up to watch the always faithful "stop watching CNN" show up.

He allowed someone else to speak for the WH. If that was not on purpose then it's incompetent leadership. A guy who lives life on a tv tag line couldn't move him out of the way? Weak

It's funny when a narrative gets blown up to watch the always faithful "stop watching CNN" show up.

He allowed someone else to speak for the WH. If that was not on purpose then it's incompetent leadership. A guy who lives life on a tv tag line couldn't move him out of the way? Weak
All presidents use suppporting administration and government figures to speak on various topics related to their expertise on the subject. Your point is ridiculous. Unfortunately we have found out the last 15 months that Fauci is a political hack and brings almost zero valuable input to the Covid crisis. I also watched a segment this week of how he handled the AIDS crisis. He really f**ked that up too with his intolerance for alternative treatments. His stubbornness to those treatments which have now turned out to be very valuable in the treatment of aids cost an untold number of lives.

Is "mentally ill" the PC version of "radicalized?"

Is that what we're going with now?

At least the dude isn't being labeled an AntiFa infiltrator and the event as a deep state dry run.

Take the wins you can get when you can get them. Change will come as quickly as water dripping on a rock, but it will come.

Bumped because I don't want this nonsense to get memory holes. So we saw that the QAnonShaman gets 41 months, let's see what this fake terrorist/Federal agent gets.

VN Store

Back