Boycott the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

I'm still fairly young and more than fairly stupid but I wouldn't relinquish my citizenship to represent an authoritarian communist regime. That is peak stupid.
I absolutely agree with you. I’m not defending her decision. I’m just pointing out that she has massively f$&@ed up her life in a likely unrecoverable fashion. 19 is a dangerously stupid age as she is learning the hard way.

Trump stood up to China more than any previous president. One of the big reasons China let Covid out was to get him out of office. Trump saw thru the lies of all the lifetime crooked and paid off politicians in DC and unlike them Trump can’t be bought and that was one of the reasons they didn’t like him. Some of you guys won’t admit it or don’t want to hear it but we need Trump back in office. Just look at how much better things were from 2017 to 2019 compared to now, Joe is a complete joke and has done a awful job so far as POTUS.
what-ice-cube.gif

Apparently an old iron works plant. And that's a permanent big air structure.

When they attack us, as a act of war then the current POTUS will be forced to do something and believe me that day is coming. China wants complete world domination one world one China and to see us fall at their feet. They are not our allies or friends they have never been they are the enemy and the biggest threat to world security and peace.

China may want one world one China but they are probably smart enough to know that's not possible and even if they aren't, it's not possible.

China wants to be the dominant nation. Who can blame them? Their tactics on the world stage aren't always fair or ethical. Reminds me of another super power.

I'm only worried about conflict with China if we don't mind our own business. I am not scared of China otherwise.

VN Store

Back