Boycott the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

Communist Goons drag away a Dutch reporter while he's broadcasting LIVE on air from outside the Beijing Winter Olympics

A Dutch reporter covering the Beijing Winter Olympics was captured being dragged away by Chinese security live on air, before the opening ceremony could even finish.

Sjoerd den Daas, a correspondent for NOS Journaal, was covering the long-awaited opening of games in China when a man wearing a red armband entered the frame and grabbed the journalist by the shoulders.

Communist goons drag away a Dutch reporter while he's broadcasting LIVE on air | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: StarRaider
China owns $1 trillion dollars or our debt. And you all are in here thinking we are going to do anything about human rights abuse? Lol. When's the last time you talked **** to a banker when asking for a loan?

Inside China’s Horror Olympics’ machine where Children are Beaten, athletes picked in DNA selection

From humiliating punishments to invasive DNA testing, China’s prowess on the Olympic stage has come at a hefty price to thousands of children.

Communist Party-backed sports officials ruthlessly select and train competitors from an early age – with children as young as four being enlisted to train for glory at the Olympics.

With a colossal population of 1.4 billion, China has a sprawling state-backed operation that puts young athletes through brutal training regiments to prepare them for the world stage.

The country approaches sport with a level of precision, planning, and ruthlessness usually reserved for the battlefield.

Although China’s demanding state sports system has attracted criticism, it has also made it one of the most successful Olympic nations since it returned to the games in 1980.

The system is rooted in the Soviet model, which saw sport as a way of attracting prestige for the Communist system.

The state sends out scouts to hunt for tens of thousands of children for full-time training at more than 2,000 government-run sports schools.

It has also been reported for the first time at the Winter Olympics, China will be using DNA testing to select athletes for their physical attributes.

Inside China’s horror Olympics’ machine where children are beaten, athletes picked in DNA selection

China owns $1 trillion dollars or our debt. And you all are in here thinking we are going to do anything about human rights abuse? Lol. When's the last time you talked **** to a banker when asking for a loan?

The old saying goes:

If you owe the bank $50,000 you have a problem, if you owe the bank $5,000,000 the bank has a problem. We don't have to kowtow to the Chinese.

Yeah, we don't want any part of that.
. Unfortunately we may not have a choice if push comes to shove I just hope we have another and capable president in office other than the fool who is in there now. Putin and Xi are playing chess while Biden is playing checkers with little kids at Cracker Barrel along with sniffing them.

I haven't watched one minute of the games. I hope our athletes do well, but I don't want to contribute towards NBC making a dime off of me watching the games. From what I read, they paid something like $7B to the Chinese to broadcast the games. I hope they lose their ass.

I haven't watched one minute of the games. I hope our athletes do well, but I don't want to contribute towards NBC making a dime off of me watching the games. From what I read, they paid something like $7B to the Chinese to broadcast the games. I hope they lose their ass.

I saw where the defector chic fell a couple times and ruined her chances. Yay

Reactions: VolStrom
Hopefully China is going to get what’s coming to them and soon seriously eff that country and everyone there. Somebody should the world a favor and nuke them clean off the planet.

Hopefully China is going to get what’s coming to them and soon seriously eff that country and everyone there. Somebody should the world a favor and nuke them clean off the planet.
If you want to kill off the human population, that would certainly do it.

You know my heart goes out to this young lady. She just wanted to compete. But she gave up her US citizenship in order to compete for China. I’m guessing she really regrets doing that now but that bell can’t be unrung. Hope the young lady has better days ahead.

Olympic US-born Chinese figure skater Zhu Yi breaks down in tears after falling again during team event
. I have no sympathy for that traitor. She was probaly spying and stealing from us anyway.

VN Store

Back