Brandon Warren (merged)

He picked FSU over UT, so I don't want to see him in the Orange and White. I am very sorry to hear that his mother is ill, but if we weren't good enough for him the first time around then I don't want him at all. Just my :twocents: .

He picked FSU over UT, so I don't want to see him in the Orange and White. I am very sorry to hear that his mother is ill, but if we weren't good enough for him the first time around then I don't want him at all. Just my :twocents: .

18 year olds make mistakes from time to time - he made a bad choice the first time around.

If he comes in, he can battle to PT with the other guys. I hope we don't just roll out the red carpet and usher him in. It has yet to anything other than rumor that he is transferring though.

If you move back to your homestate because of a sick family member, you can get a hardship that allows you play the next season. Oklahoma had a RB but he moved back to Ga. Tech because his mom was sick and he played the very next season.

I like the rule

i have heard of this happening, but it is unlikely.

i have no problem w/ him comin to UT. i don't blame himm for wanting to go somewhere that's far off from home, who didn't want to when they went to college?

i have no problem w/ him comin to UT. i don't blame himm for wanting to go somewhere that's far off from home, who didn't want to when they went to college?

i would love to see him start next year at neyland, it would be awesome.:rock:

He has recieved his release from FSU...Fulmer has already talked to Bowden which was a interesting convo...He is on his way to Knoxville and trying to get a med hardship so he can play this year..:rock: :rock:

You probably got your info from someone who is two months behind the times...

Rumors are now flying about that Brandon Warren may come back to UT after all. His mother is ill and that is the reason he may or may not be coming back. Don't know if it is gonna happen for sure, but some people think its not a question if he comes back but a question of when.

Pretty sure it's a done deal. Being homesick is a bigger issue than his mother. He will probably wait until after this semester and the coaches feel confident he will win the appeal to play in the fall.

It isn't a done deal for a couple of reasons. He will go through this semester and offseason and, at the earliest, transfer during the summer. I seriously doubt that Bobby wouldn't grant his release but I do doubt that BW would be granted a family hardship so he will sit out next year if this happens. That is a big if because anything can happen over a semester.

Reminds me of the Todd Helton thread.:no:

That wasn't unfounded though...those discussions did take place. Although the initial poster said he was coming here to Boston, that was very quickly corrected (by others and me) to say that the discussions were taking place, but there were some problems with it....as proved to be the case

this could really really help with recruiting though. If he starts tellin recruits "I signed at Florida State, but when I came back to Knoxville it was much much better."

He would only miss one year if he waits until after the spring semester I think. If he transfers between during a semester, he definitely loses 2 years. If he wins the appeal, he can play this coming year.

VN Store

Back