Brandon Warren wins appeal

In the interest of fairness, I must commend the NCAA and the SEC on making reasonable, humane decisions in these situations. I still wouldn't spit on investigators from either organization if they were ablaze, but the precedent they are setting by allowing some leeway in the transfer rules is commendable.

Hope you are dead on in that comparison. I knew Warren was good, but did not comp him to Ingram.
If so, I am even more excited than I was this morning.:dance2:

Well...I may be jumping the gun...but Warren has been described to me as an extremely athletic TE that is a nightmare for other teams when he's matched up on a LB....

The first thing I thought of was Ingram...barring injury or complete collapse this guy is going to change the way defenses have to play us

Well...I may be jumping the gun...but Warren has been described to me as an extremely athletic TE that is a nightmare for other teams when he's matched up on a LB....

The first thing I thought of was Ingram...barring injury or complete collapse this guy is going to change the way defenses have to play us

Warren's pretty damn athletic.

He'll be the first legit deep threat down the seam at TE since Witten.

Warren's pretty damn athletic.

He'll be the first legit deep threat down the seam at TE since Witten.

Justin? .....OMG..... Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're back!!!!!! Oh good Lord...first Warren...now you....holy s***

Do me a favor and search my posts....I started a thread about a week ago asking where you were at!!!

Justin? .....OMG..... Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're back!!!!!! Oh good Lord...first Warren...now you....holy s***

Do me a favor and search my posts....I started a thread about a week ago asking where you were at!!!

Run Justin Run...

Stalker!:p

No, he's a TE this year. I doubt they add to risk of injury playing on the line since we are thin at TE right now.

Yeah...why chance it when we appear to have some very decent players at DE...AND....this guy could make game changing plays at TE

This solidifies our WR/TE corps. Now we are lackin depth at TE. Warren is gonna tear it up this year. Don't forget this open up the run game b/c you can spread Warren in the slot and take a LB away from run support. This is awesome news.

VN Store

Back