Brandon Warren wins appeal

Fulmer said he's interested in using Warren on some pass-rushing plays on defense -- something Warren said he would love to do.

:wonder:

FINALLY! Now CPF....throw him the ball! I believe the offense just improved greatly!

I can't wait to see Brandon Warren play this year. I only have one concern. Is anyone else concerned about him playing tight end at only 220lbs?
Obviously he has shown the coaches he can play and he will see lots of action this year. I am just a tad bit concerned that he is a little light and he could struggle a little when he hits SEC play. He will probably do fine and will add some weight, but that seems pretty light to me. He weighs less than Rod Wilks. I am surprised he is not geting lots of looks at tight end since they are so thin at that position now.

I can't wait to see Brandon Warren play this year. I only have one concern. Is anyone else concerned about him playing tight end at only 220lbs?
Obviously he has shown the coaches he can play and he will see lots of action this year. I am just a tad bit concerned that he is a little light and he could struggle a little when he hits SEC play. He will probably do fine and will add some weight, but that seems pretty light to me. He weighs less than Rod Wilks. I am surprised he is not geting lots of looks at tight end since they are so thin at that position now.

No

he might be smaller then 220, not by much certainly but my guess is closer to 215. He won't be used much in blocking situations IMO. reason Johnson and Bartholomew are getting looks there. Not saying he can't do it, but no need if you have larger and stronger players...

Wow, Talk about opening up the offensive options!...I got chills right now!...This kid is going to be a NIGHTMARE for defenses!...Now GW get that work done and get on the field with him, things are looking up in big Orange country!

VN Store

Back