Buc-ee's

Can't remember if I posted it in here or not . . . a couple of months ago, I was at the one just south of here and there was a group tailgating in the parking lot. I really hope they were just taking a break from a long drive and that wasn't their actual destination lol.
However, that's an awesome story if that's what they did🤣

I have a ton of pictures of the one at the Gulf Shores exit from my vacation this past summer, if anyone wants to see them. It was an experience and well worth getting home to IN way too late because of it.

Reactions: MAD and joevol33
There's one about 20 minutes from me. It's the damnedest thing I've ever seen. 120 pumps on the outside and what amounts to a small Walmart on the inside. Last time I stopped by there for gas, there were literally folks tailgating in the parking lot; eating brisket they had bought inside.

That is the most American thing I’ve heard in a while. Tailgating at a Big Box Gas Station. SMDH

I have a ton of pictures of the one at the Gulf Shores exit from my vacation this past summer, if anyone wants to see them. It was an experience and well worth getting home to IN way too late because of it.
We want to see the pics

So I finally went inside. It was insane. The line to the women's bathroom was like 50-people long. The brisket sandwich was OK. The cinnamon pecans were excellent. The bathrooms were awesome. Verdict: the squeeze is not worth the juice but the wife liked it so I'll be back someday

Screenshot_20211120-114707_Gallery.jpg

So I finally went inside. It was insane. The line to the women's bathroom was like 50-people long. The brisket sandwich was OK. The cinnamon pecans were excellent. The bathrooms were awesome. Verdict: the squeeze is not worth the juice but the wife liked it so I'll be back someday

View attachment 413284
git to get a picture with the beaver! On a serious note, your wife looks to have a horrible rash on her face. You should go back inside and get some benadryl!

Anyone got an update on the one going up in Crossville? Is it open yet they broke ground back in June.

I just don’t see what the big deal is. Y’all really like that brisket? Guess I went on a bad day to the one in Calhoun. I could not wait to get the hell out of that place haha.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
I just don’t see what the big deal is. Y’all really like that brisket? Guess I went on a bad day to the one in Calhoun. I could not wait to get the hell out of that place haha.

Yeah, the amount of bbq sauce was too much for me and my sandwich was just kinda warm.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH

VN Store

Back