Burns re-considering? From Tony Basilio

Rucker (UT commit) was taken by Tigers as 107th pick in 4th round. Unlikely that he will set foot on campus with that high of a selection IMHO
Dickey not drafted yet possibility he comes back now!! So if he does CTV has a problem which is a good problem sometimes too many bats are not good don't see enough playing time for all the portal guys and returning thumpers!!!

You’d think the longer this carry’s on the more likely it is he comes back. But what the hell do I know, I was on here saying he wasn’t going to leave 😂

Reactions: vol66
I agree Burns stuff was overblown. I have from decent authority a lot of it happened, but I highly doubt his teammates hate him or that it was as big of a deal as it’s being made out to be. At the end of the day he’s competitive as hell and obviously was frustrated at first when he got moved

But he turned that frustration into one hell of a second half and I’m sure his teammates all love him for that. TN fought hard at the end of the year to keep him and it sounds like maybe that might be a possibility again

All I know is that Burns has some terrible advisors in his life. This situation blew up into something a lot bigger than it needed to be
I can remember growing up and when guys got mad at each other, we might throw a punch or two, and then it was over. Really mad….you act on it, then it’s over. Probably happened here, in some form or fashion.

Burns has been in the portal a long time. If it was a done deal for LSU (or Vandy) like people have been speculating for a long time, it would have happened by now. The fact that there’s no news gives me hope that he’s returning. This kid belongs at Tennessee.

Burns has been in the portal a long time. If it was a done deal for LSU (or Vandy) like people have been speculating for a long time, it would have happened by now. The fact that there’s no news gives me hope that he’s returning. This kid belongs at Tennessee.

Not a done deal for vandy or lsu

Not the Vols either

Welp, as per usual, my timing for getting my hopes up is impeccable. At least he's not transferring to an SEC team. I hate to see him go but I wish him the best.

To be fair I posted last night I thought Galanie was very much in play and a deal wasn’t done

Well obviously a deal was done lol

I think wake is being a little overblown. Definitely losing a lot, but they’ll have a great pitching staff led by Burns and the probable ACC player of the year in the middle of their order

Reactions: chuckiepoo
How’s e’rbody doing this morning? Sorry I missed the evening festivities. Trying to get caught up. Portal closed now? Folks past the Burns/Wake thing? How ya doing people?

Reactions: rockytop36

VN Store

Back