Bush Doing Unconstitutional Stuff?,

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 27 said:
cookie.jpg

Aren't you just great? Here's my exit strategy... :finger:

Seriously though, that was it.

By the way, I never mentioned how much I wrote on anything. What you quoted sums up how I feel about Iraq pretty well. Don't like it? Don't read it.

I'm disapointed in you for that response. You certainly implied you had written a four-page essay by your unwillingness to "type it all" again. You know, I know it, and everyone reading this thread knows it.

That's cool, if that's how you want to be known, i'm cool with that.

(Jasongivm6 @ Jul 27 said:
It's "Independent", not "Independant"

haha!!!
:p
Thanks Webster, I'm betting I misspelled something else too, you wanna check it, so momma LIO doesn't have to, or are we good? :tease2:

(OrangeSquare @ Jul 27 said:
Thanks Webster, I'm betting I misspelled something else too, you wanna check it, so momma LIO doesn't have to, or are we good? :tease2:

:D

(OrangeSquare @ Jul 28 said:
I'm disapointed in you for that response. You certainly implied you had written a four-page essay by your unwillingness to "type it all" again. You know, I know it, and everyone reading this thread knows it.

That's cool, if that's how you want to be known, i'm cool with that.

I saw that response coming a mile away. Fact is, it wouldn't matter what I typed. You know it, I know it and the whole board knows it.

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 27 said:
I saw that response coming a mile away. Fact is, it wouldn't matter what I typed. You know it, I know it and the whole board knows it.

OUCH!!

(Jasongivm6 @ Jul 28 said:
OUCH!!

:dunno: That wasn't bad was it? Is he going to be disappointed in me again? I don't think I could stand the thought..

Hey OWB. What do you think of Ann Coulter?? I think she is awesome. A little over the top at times, but she knows how to put the liberals in their place.

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 28 said:

Wrong again.

Had you been big enough to actually come up with an idea, and took the time to type it out, I would have said "Thank You" and given you my opinion on what you said.

That's the thing with you liberals. (And a lot of conservatives too.) You are all too busy arguing, ortrying to assume what the other person is going to do or say to simply have a mature adult oriented discussion.

It's possible to still have those in this country, and trust me, it's much easier when you aren't schilling for one party or the other.

So go ahead, and make your sarcastic, smart elic reply and cyber hi-five all your friends. I'll be waiting for someone that wants to discuss things on a different level.

Whole board doesn't agree with you. Gotta say that was pretty obnoxious.

(hohenfelsvol @ Jul 28 said:
Whole board doesn't agree with you. Gotta say that was pretty obnoxious.

I never said the whole board agreed, I just "implied" (as OrangeSquare likes to do) that no matter what I typed, he wouldn't agree with....

Frankly, I don't give a damn who agrees with me. Got it?

I never said the whole board agreed, I just "implied" (as OrangeSquare likes to do) that no matter what I typed, he wouldn't agree with....

Frankly, I don't give a damn who agrees with me. Got it?

Back at ya.

(OrangeSquare @ Jul 28 said:
Wrong again.

Had you been big enough to actually come up with an idea, and took the time to type it out, I would have said "Thank You" and given you my opinion on what you said.

That's the thing with you liberals. (And a lot of conservatives too.) You are all too busy arguing, ortrying to assume what the other person is going to do or say to simply have a mature adult oriented discussion.

It's possible to still have those in this country, and trust me, it's much easier when you aren't schilling for one party or the other.

So go ahead, and make your sarcastic, smart elic reply and cyber hi-five all your friends. I'll be waiting for someone that wants to discuss things on a different level.

:rolleyes: Whatever you say. You try to have an adult conversation with smoke em and get back to me.

I still respect you OrangeSquare and I also forgive you. Despite your spite, I'll continue to pray for you and wish you well. :peace:

:rolleyes: Whatever you say. You try to have an adult conversation with smoke em and get back to me.
I'll be more than happy to have an adult conversation with anyone who would like to.

(smoke_em06 @ Jul 28 said:
Hey OWB. What do you think of Ann Coulter?? I think she is awesome. A little over the top at times, but she knows how to put the liberals in their place.

If you want to know what "Funt" means, PM me.

(smoke_em06 @ Jul 28 said:
There are several good conservative writers, but Coulter is not one of them. She is nothing more than a vitriolic hatemonging witch with a Capital B, who uses soundbites instead of logical argument to make her point. I'm really surprised at the way so many evangelical christians eat her up considering how open she is about her love of getting drunk and getting laid.

If you want a book from the conservative viewpoint that actually has some substance to it, try Robert Bork's "Slouching Toward Gomorrah". George Will is another good writer with substance.

I just do not feel that Ann Coulter has any original thoughts. She basically takes socially conservative principles and sensationalizes them by attacking other groups.

VN Store

Back