DE Dee Ford
FB Jay Prosch

3:20-6 p.m.: Arkansas
Head coach Bret Bielema
DE Chris Smith
C Travis Swanson
FB Kiero Small

Weird scheduling

I think that's their total time available/spent between all the 4-5 media rooms, not just the schedule of when they'll be up at the main room's podium

Did anyone else hear these idiots on espn say that we wouldn't be back in BCS games anytime soon, because we couldn't recruit the talent needed?

Are these guys paying attention?

Some quotes from the media days..

"Tennessee head coach Butch Jones said he has already scripted his first five practices and has probably gone over them "130 times.""

Richardson on being 12 pounds lighter: "I feel like a new man."

Richardson said he models his playing style after Ryan Clady of the Denver Broncos. He also watches Nate Solder from the New England Patriots a lot too.

Tennessee OL Antonio Richardson said he watches the video from the South Carolina game "once a week." Said he likes to study Jadeveon Clowney's tendencies and can't wait to see Clowney again.

Tennessee OT Ja'Wuan James was a Lane Kiffin recruit. Said he remembers when Kiffin left "like it was yesterday." He said "I got there on a Sunday, school started on Wednesday, he left on a Tuesday." Went on to say "I fell in love with the school more than the coaches. That's why I stayed with Tennessee."

OT Ja'Wuan James on what he has seen from the Vols defense during the offseason: "I saw a big difference (on the defense) after spring practice. Those guys really bought in and took charge in the weight room and on the practice field."

Tennessee senior OT Ja'Wuan James on Butch Jones. "Every time I see him I say 'What's up superstar?' Everybody loves him. We're trying to fully buy into what he's saying, take it and run with it."

Butch Jones on the QB situation: "We're going to take the first week or so and see how we progress. I think it's important that if there's a clear-cut starter, we'll name him. But QB is no different from any other position. We'll play the best 11 that give us a chance to win on Saturday."

Butch Jones says he's the caretaker of Tennessee's program. "It's the Tennessee football program. It's not Butch Jones' program."

Butch Jones says Daniel McCullers has lost over 60 pounds since the current strength staff arrived, but he's still right around 340 pounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Pollack thinks we will not be in the BCS hunt in the coming years, largely because the recruiting "borders of SC and Georgia have been closed."

Did anyone else hear these idiots on espn say that we wouldn't be back in BCS games anytime soon, because we couldn't recruit the talent needed?

Are these guys paying attention?

It was just Pollack who said that. The other two believe we will be back. The guy on the far left had a lot of good things to say about Butch.

Vol8188, the guy on the left said yes, we would, and the second from the right said, why not, we lacked none of the necessary resources. Pollack gave a retarded answer that it is now harder than it was in 98 ... which is true for all our competition as well.

Pollack thinks we will not be in the BCS hunt in the coming years, largely because the recruiting "borders of SC and Georgia have been closed."

What an idiot. Our recruiting is top notch, and will continue to be as long a CBJ is here.

It was just Pollack who said that. The other two believe we will be back. The guy on the far left had a lot of good things to say about Butch.

Yea, Pollack saying the states are closed off and the recruitings not there?

Does he pay attention to college football? We have a top 5 class for this year right now. We just got the #1 JUCO player again.

What a DA

I am pretty sure a hate Pollack. He is really making himself sound like a fn idiot.

I swear, it really sounds like he just gets on here and talks after living in a dark hole for 11 months and 29 days.

try frontrowsports.eu

or something like that. Google it. I think Front Row Sports is the name. That's what I used overseas

Nice idea, thanks, but all the ESPN feeds are offline at the moment, plus they are not streaming ESPNU anyway.

VN Store

Back