Butch Jones

EricAinge3: Reports coming out of Cincinnati that Butch Jones just met with team to confirm he WAS going to take KY job, but changed his mind...

EricAinge3: Reports coming out of Cincinnati that Butch Jones just met with team to confirm he WAS going to take KY job, but changed his mind...

TonyBasilio: Butch Jones just met with players @ Cincy and said he's staying per a source @ UC

I find it funny these two guys have sources at UC, considering they don't even have them at UT.

Reactions: 2 people
How would everyone feel about hiring one of the only coaches in CFB to be absolutely trashed by Dooley? :mf_surrender:

No, No, No. Butch Jones coaches a team that plays before a crowd of 40K at Nipert (spelling) stadium. He has no business at a Real SEC school......So he is the right guy for KY :)

First off what has he done to deserve this job? I will make this short and sweet THE MAN GOT HIS ASS KICKED MY DOOLEY LAST SEASON!!! Doesn't anyone remember that? Why hire a guy who cant beat the Doolander?

Reactions: 2 people
He's been offered the Purdue job. Hope he takes it.

God no...

Not that my beloved Boilers are a NC contender by any stretch of the imagination. Hell, they aren't even a lock for their division... But even they could do a bit better than that. I was kind of hoping for an up and comer to get their feet wet while waiting for a major job to open.

I agree as well. Not sure Travis Haney agrees though :)

Travis Haney ‏@TravHaneyESPN
Butch Jones can do better than Purdue, right?

Travis Haney ‏@TravHaneyESPN
Vols could (and have) done worse than Jones. RT @nikesportsfan @TravHaneyESPN As long as its not UT, I'm fine with it

He is Purdue's #1 choice. They are suppose to meet Sunday. He is high on Colorado's list and rumored that he is waiting to hear from UT.

VN Store

Back