Bye Bye Louisville

I criticize the police when I believe they have done someone wrong. I often post stories of police behaving badly on the Serve & Protect thread.
However, you saying “The sad thing is a lot of y'all want this” is ludicrous. Please give examples if you really mean this.
Look around at some of the posters in this thread and the other threads about cops murdering people. If you want specifics check out the comment history of @Rickyvol77 he's always down to justify the cops murdering people.

But some of us are acting like renting a uhaul takes thousands of dollars cash.
I've rented one with pocket lint and a promise to pay full price next time.
No, it isn't the about that. If this was really a grassroots effort, these guys would have been pulling signs out of beat up vans or suburbans they are living out of. These people would not have taken money out of their own pocket to rent uhaul truck for signs.

Reactions: McDad
No, it isn't the about that. If this was really a grassroots effort, these guys would have been pulling signs out of beat up vans or suburbans they are living out of. These people would not have taken money out of their own pocket to rent uhaul truck for signs.
Nah man. Grassroots doesn't have to be disorganized.

Now if a dozen semi trucks with trailer full of protestor gear roll in, then I think you're on to something.

They are? By George Soros? First I’ve heard of that.
This is not Soros related (that I know of), but there are groups that are involved for there own reasons that have nothing to do with police brutality of black people

Communist organizers are claiming responsibility for the riots

definitely not grass roots - still, unless they are supplying/encouraging violence I don't see the issue other than getting the record straight that there is indeed money behind the protests.

But none were found inside. Meaning the search warrant and what occurred were essentially meaningless.
Yep but from the evidence they had to reason to suspect they were there...I don’t trust the cops version necessarily but if she was taped participating in that kind of activity then it always brings heartache..... seen it with too many friends

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yep but from the evidence they had to reason to suspect they were there...I don’t trust the cops version necessarily but if she was taped participating in that kind of activity then it always brings heartache..... seen it with too many friends

My cynical side says it sounds like a fishing expedition by the LEOs.

At a news conference, state Attorney General Daniel Cameron said Hankison and the two other officers who entered Taylor’s apartment announced themselves before entering the apartment and did not use a no-knock warrant.

“According to Kentucky law, the use of force by (Officers Jonathan Mattingly and (Myles) Cosgrove was justified to protect themselves. This justification bars us from pursuing criminal charges in Miss Breonna Taylor’s death.”

Regarding the inevitable disappointment by those who wanted criminal charges brought in Taylor’s death, he remarked, “The decision before my office as the special prosecutor in this case was not to decide if the loss of Ms. Taylor’s life was a tragedy. The answer to that is unequivocally yes.”

Cameron added that, “I understand that Breonna Taylor's death is part of a national story, but the facts and evidence in this case are different than others” involving police shootings.

“If we simply act on emotion or outrage, there is no justice," Cameron said. "Mob justice is not justice. Justice sought by violence is not justice. It just becomes revenge.”

So everybody that is mad needs to be mad at the black AG. It was his call here. I just wish he had waited a couple days to do it.

It does matter. Shots probably wouldn't have been exchanged had the police not busted through the door, so the question has to be answered "how long did they wait".
It was enough to wake them up.... the bf to grab his gun and then to make a conscious decision to hide in the hall.... so it doesn’t sound like it was that quick but who knows

It’s why people should wait for all the facts to come out. Leftists though don’t care about facts. They don’t even really care about black lives. Their rioting is all about destabilizing our institutions
WOW

So what was all of this about?

Why wasn’t this made public immediately?

I am the most boring person here. I take nothing. Drinking is even a rare event.
I'm high on donuts, though.
I like ice cream. I take no drugs, and usually just drink beer once a year at a national car show with my friends. The show was cancelled this year, so it will be 2 years between drinks for me next year.

VN Store

Back