Bye Bye Louisville

It takes a Soros check to rent a uhaul and make signs? I admit it’s been a while since I rented a truck, but inflation on moving vans must be crazy high.
LOL

I was thinking the same. Like, how strapped are these folks if Soros is needed to rent a Uhaul. Even one with Mom's attic.

Reactions: ajvol01 and OHvol40
They supposedly have Breonna Taylor on a jailhouse recording doing drug interaction type stuff for the ex bf who was in jail at the time.... he was also using her address to receive his mail.
But none were found inside. Meaning the search warrant and what occurred were essentially meaningless.

How long did they wait between knocking/announcing and breaking through the door? 10 second? 2 minutes? That detail matters.
Sometime between 0 and however long they think it takes to for the dude inside find and ready the weapon?

LOL

I was thinking the same. Like, how strapped are these folks if Soros is needed to rent a Uhaul. Even one with Mom's attic.
Maybe it's not obvious to you, but it is to me, these fook sticks don't work, don't have a job and if mommie and daddy didn't support them they'd starve.

Sometime between 0 and however long they think it takes to for the dude inside find and ready the weapon?

Not good enough IMO. If the warrant was a knock first warrant I'd think the resident should be afforded a reasonable amount of time to get out of bed and put some clothes on and verify it's actually police at the door.

Maybe it's not obvious to you, but it is to me, these fook sticks don't work, don't have a job and if mommie and daddy didn't support them they'd starve.

But some of us are acting like renting a uhaul takes thousands of dollars cash.
I've rented one with pocket lint and a promise to pay full price next time.

Reactions: ajvol01
Cops can go into the wrong house, looking for a suspect already in custody, and murder someone with few repercussions. The sad thing is a lot of y'all want this.
I criticize the police when I believe they have done someone wrong. I often post stories of police behaving badly on the Serve & Protect thread.
However, you saying “The sad thing is a lot of y'all want this” is ludicrous. Please give examples if you really mean this.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back