Byron De'Vinner

You are absolutely right, my bad.:)

You'll learn that all fanbases are the same. There are good people and bad people in every one. Did you hear about the Georgia fan?

I think if your boss turns away a recruit from one school because of something personal, that's just ends up bad for the kid. That's just a shame.

I guess bashing UT is a crime around these parts, but he has a right to bash if wants, I believe. Like I said, I don't know anything about 7on7 except that it exists, and Byron coaches.

If your salty about him attempting to get you kids, that's your right. And the whole visual of the scenario you describe is hilarious to me, but not criminal.

But unless you know that he is gaining financially from his team, I happen to believe otherwise, I would refrain from accusing him of wrong doing. One could easily do the same to you, and all other 7on7 team organizers if they wanted. It's easy to do.

What would ever make you think that sugar dumplin??? Can't be that you are in UT board and live in the state....:banghead2:

Typically when you know a person so well one of the main items you would know is where he worked.

Also I highly doubt a non vol fan sorority girl has been a long time lurker of a vol board and just now decided to post. It's more likely he told you to come here or you are him playing like a lil girl

I guess bashing UT is a crime around these parts, but he has a right to bash if wants, I believe. Like I said, I don't know anything about 7on7 except that it exists, and Byron coaches.

If your salty about him attempting to get you kids, that's your right. And the whole visual of the scenario you describe is hilarious to me, but not criminal.

But unless you know that he is gaining financially from his team, I happen to believe otherwise, I would refrain from accusing him of wrong doing. One could easily do the same to you, and all other 7on7 team organizers if they wanted. It's easy to do.

Lovely1920 your a joke and defending a person who i know gets financial gain from this stuff. i have a police officer in Rutherford county who will come in front of you and Byron and say this same stuff. either you're nieve or just plain dumb. Dude is a bonafide flat out crook. Cam Clear dad will come on here and tell you. He tried to get money for Cam from multiple schools. 1 thing you can look up is I don't post on controversial or really any other topics on any board and i work closely with all ages of kids in training, 7 on 7, personal work outs etc. Last I went to UT and MTSU but no ffol that went to a second tier weak school like UAB and was a nobody is gonna bash me, my program, or my school. last no "just a volunteer regular chick" is on here arguing for a known lying ass crook, so reveal yourself or gtfo here

Reactions: 6 people
You are absolutely right, my bad.:)

since you know so much tell why he's banned from TSSAA involvement in Davidson and Rutherford counties. He's such a good guy explain it LOVELY1920. You know nothing or failed to read that part. you're an impostor and a fraud account and they shout ban you now. You're probably Byron him fat azz self or the lil *** from Awbarn who helped him tell kids don't go to UT.

Typically when you know a person so well one of the main items you would know is where he worked.

Also I highly doubt a non vol fan sorority girl has been a long time lurker of a vol board and just now decided to post. It's more likely he told you to come here or you are him playing like a lil girl

Try again guy, I stand by every thing I stated. I certainly am not a vol fan, tha much is very true. However, when a kid that I follow commits or says he has a offer from a school, come here to see if there is a thread about them. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Admittedly I haven't visited in a while, Jalen Ramsey committed to USC, and don't follow many of the other kids on here.
But I heard midday 180 on 104.5, and they were talking about Jovon Robinson, and mentioned Byron and 7on7. So I called him. He told me that it was just the UT fans Doing the usual.

So I come here, and lo and behold, a whole thread dedicated to Byron. There were lies being told, and I felt the need to say something. I tried to post right away, but I guess there is a moderator that had to approve me.

In the meantime, Byron was on the radio, and talked about it himself.

Look, as I have stated previously, you can believe whatever you like. I will do the same.

since you know so much tell why he's banned from TSSAA involvement in Davidson and Rutherford counties. He's such a good guy explain it LOVELY1920. You know nothing or failed to read that part. you're an impostor and a fraud account and they shout ban you now. You're probably Byron him fat azz self or the lil *** from Awbarn who helped him tell kids don't go to UT.

You have gathered that I know so much from somewhere, by not from me.

I do know more than maybe you know, and what Byron has told me about the TSSAA situation, but I can't state that as fact.
The things I have stated are FACTS. And I stand by them. I have my opinions, and you have yours.

But don't try to play me. I told you who I am. I am not Byron, and I'm not saying it again.

You have gathered that I know so much from somewhere, by not from me.

I do know more than maybe you know, and what Byron has told me about the TSSAA situation, but I can't state that as fact.
The things I have stated are FACTS. And I stand by them. I have my opinions, and you have yours.

But don't try to play me. I told you who I am. I am not Byron, and I'm not saying it again.

You have been on here all day and posted 47 times in his defense. Does he pay you , or are you his unlucky lady?

Reactions: 1 person
Lovely1920 your a joke and defending a person who i know gets financial gain from this stuff. i have a police officer in Rutherford county who will come in front of you and Byron and say this same stuff. either you're nieve or just plain dumb. Dude is a bonafide flat out crook. Cam Clear dad will come on here and tell you. He tried to get money for Cam from multiple schools. 1 thing you can look up is I don't post on controversial or really any other topics on any board and i work closely with all ages of kids in training, 7 on 7, personal work outs etc. Last I went to UT and MTSU but no ffol that went to a second tier weak school like UAB and was a nobody is gonna bash me, my program, or my school. last no "just a volunteer regular chick" is on here arguing for a known lying ass crook, so reveal yourself or gtfo here

So classy.

Look, if I'm such a "joke", then why are you bothering to discuss me then? keep it moving.

I havent tried to convince you or anybody of anything, I only stated what I know as FACT. Not what some guy on a message board said.

You seem to be on 10, you are really amped up, trying to convince me to hate the guy. Then in the same paragraph accuse me of being him.

Sorry, but I don't hate him, and I'm not him.

I can't take you seriously, and you feel I'm a joke, so just put me on ignore, and carry on.

That's what I plan to do....

Oh, I know where he works. I just refuse to tell you all that info. can you blame me?

I think her official job description is to google his name and monitor VN.

Funny thing is , Byron has been online today , but has had nothing to say. He's content to let others do the work for him as usual. His balls are in Lovely's purse.

Reactions: 1 person
Funny thing is , Byron has been online today , but has had nothing to say. He's content to let others do the work for him as usual. His balls are in Lovely's purse.

Still discussing me I see.

Byron can do whatever he likes, so can I.

I came to speak for myself, and unlike you, I need no co-signers or props or high fives. I got this.

Still discussing me I see.

Byron can do whatever he likes, so can I.

I came to speak for myself, and unlike you, I need no co-signers or props or high fives. I got this.

Well since you have posted 50 times in this thread , what do you expect? And what do you "got" exactly? A good pair of knee pads for your boy Byron?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

I base my judgment on who I know him to be, not the headlines and innuendo. So whatever. Believe what you want. I don't care what the masses think.

Edit: This post is not in reference to Byron De'Vinner

Last edited:
Well since you have posted 50 times in this thread , what do you expect? And what do "got" exactly? A good pair of knee pads for your boy Byron?

Oooh, knee pads, good one.

Tell me this, why do you care if I like him or not, or think he's a good guy or not, huh?

Why are you so PRESSED?

You and i have a difference of opinion of Byron De'Vinner, such is life. There are plenty of people on this board agreeing with you. Why don't you just continue touching-and-agreeing with them?

But oh no, this "joke" of a sorority girl, volunteer, friend of Byron, happens to know and like him, ooh thats just too much, that just grinds your gears. You must insult her, call her names, put her in her place, show her what for. What do you gain really? Why are you trying SO hard?

So I'm good. Yes, I got this, i dont need help or reinforcements. I have stated what I know to be true, facts. You can call me anything you like, but you can't call me a liar.

Oooh, knee pads, good one.

Tell me this, why do you care if I like him or not, or think he's a good guy or not, huh?

Why are you so PRESSED?

You and i have a difference of opinion of Byron De'Vinner, such is life. There are plenty of people on this board agreeing with you. Why don't you just continue touching-and-agreeing with them?

But oh no, this "joke" of a sorority girl, volunteer, friend of Byron, happens to know and like him, ooh thats just too much, that just grinds your gears. You must insult her, call her names, put her in her place, show her what for. What do you gain really? Why are you trying SO hard?

So I'm good. Yes, I got this, i dont need help or reinforcements. I have stated what I know to be true, facts. You can call me anything you like, but you can't call me a liar.

The better question is why the hell do you think we give a damn what your opinion of this douchebag is? If anyone is pressed it's you. We get it. You wash his dirty underwear at night. He has his "lady" here defending him. But you have said all you need to say. In fact you have said this crap all day long. OVER 50 times. You are asking for this because just like most women , you don't know when to shut up. Now go make Byron a sandwich. You know he's hungry.

Reactions: 7 people
The better question is why the hell do you think we give a damn what your opinion of this douchebag is? If anyone is pressed it's you. We get it. You wash his dirty underwear at night. He has his "lady" here defending him. But you have said all you need to say. In fact you have said this crap all day long. OVER 50 times. You are asking for this because just like most women , you don't know when to shut up. Now go make Byron a sandwich. You know he's hungry.

Exhibit A. PRESSED.

If you ARE indeed a sorority girl in college, then that must be one POS college. Learn the difference between FACTS and opinions.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back