Byron De'Vinner

Sadly it is legal and Tennessee is behind the 8ball on that. I'm hoping with Sunseri now on board he'll convince Dooley to start doing this. Again it's legal, whether it should be or not is irrelevant. It's become a huge advantage in recruiting for certain schools.

Could be wrong but didn't we give one of CP's coaches a position?

Could be wrong but didn't we give one of CP's coaches a position?

Yeah , he is a GA. They don't get the scrutiny from the NCAA that a quality-control position does. QC is considered an entry level position. Not saying they are not just as involved , but with the number of coaches allowed , it sometimes sounds shady. Manny Diaz started off at FSU as a QC. He was then promoted to a GA later on. So in other words , a GA is the next step. It just looks better in the eyes of most fans and the NCAA. But in this day , if there is a way around a rule , someone will find out how to make it work.

Hiring a juco dc is a lot more legit than hiring some dude from Kroger

Wasn't implying that it was not a legitimate hire and didn't know he was previously a DC or given a GA position.

Is there a limit for smaller paid positions or are they unlimited? GA positions are limited to 3 or so aren't they?

Try again guy, I stand by every thing I stated. I certainly am not a vol fan, tha much is very true. However, when a kid that I follow commits or says he has a offer from a school, come here to see if there is a thread about them. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Admittedly I haven't visited in a while, Jalen Ramsey committed to USC, and don't follow many of the other kids on here.
But I heard midday 180 on 104.5, and they were talking about Jovon Robinson, and mentioned Byron and 7on7. So I called him. He told me that it was just the UT fans Doing the usual.

So I come here, and lo and behold, a whole thread dedicated to Byron. There were lies being told, and I felt the need to say something. I tried to post right away, but I guess there is a moderator that had to approve me.

In the meantime, Byron was on the radio, and talked about it himself.

Look, as I have stated previously, you can believe whatever you like. I will do the same.

The 'whole' thread about Byron started due to a rumor circulating that he accepted a position at Ole Miss, which would definitely point to a conflict of interest. Had nothing to do with UT fans making a thread up about him out of thin air. Jalen Reeves Maybin who went to his camp and was heavily recruited by Ole Miss as you know is a UT commit. One who was De'Vinner himself was saying he was going to Ole Miss. That is just one of many smoking guns surrounding this guy.

Truth is this going around in circles, like was said before either you are the most oblivious person on earth, know exactly what he's about and was put up to come on here, or old Heavy D himself. Either way, he's not fooling anyone, and the truth will come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
dude is a *** if i never seen one. he blantantly bashed my university, The University of Tennessee, on facebook to me not knowing who i was. next when myself along with Buck Fitzgerald held our 1st combine we told kids we would sent their film to Rivals, Scout, and 24/7 this fool called the NCAA and told them we had UT coaches coming by the combine. so i see him at MTSU and he recognizes my face and gets scared. Little did I know he told them not to fool with me or Buck because we only wanted money from them. so i confront him in front of the coaches and they banned him from being around their program. I told him if i ever see him in public I'd whoop his ********* ass. Then we put our 7 0n 7 tm together Buck leaves and BD doesn't know my vehicle, he tries to lure our 2014 kids to his car and ask them to play for him. I got out and he pulled off. This fool claims to work in the school system, well it ain't Davidson or Rutherford because he's banned from both. dude is a complete joke and all he is out to do is get paid. in our program IFM we help with grades, ACT prep, etc he does nothing but football and prey on kids for his own financial gain.

You're instantly one of VN's all time best posters. I'm not exactly sure who you are but I love the way you stand up for UT, and more importantly, stand up for these kids that are deceived by jokes like De'Vinner. Nice work man!

Reactions: 2 people
You have to love a punk who lets his ***** fight his battles for him. Are there any legs to this being banned in Rutherford and Davidson counties? If true, that would tell me all I need to know about fat Albert .

It seems to me that nobody on here has any proof whatsoever about where he gets his money or not. If he doesn't say where he works you deduce that makes him shady. Because you've played sports and seen this and that, it makes him shady. Where's the proof that he's dirty. Not the I heard this and that. Concrete evidence that's he's corrupt. He's operating in the state and some surrounding states so he must be doing something right. It seems to get worse when a recruit doesn't go to TN. Can't have it both ways. If he steered all of them here, that would be a problem. Where's the proof man.

It seems to me that nobody on here has any proof whatsoever about where he gets his money or not. If he doesn't say where he works you deduce that makes him shady. Because you've played sports and seen this and that, it makes him shady. Where's the proof that he's dirty. Not the I heard this and that. Concrete evidence that's he's corrupt. He's operating in the state and some surrounding states so he must be doing something right. It seems to get worse when a recruit doesn't go to TN. Can't have it both ways. If he steered all of them here, that would be a problem. Where's the proof man.

He was interviewed by the NCAA last week. He has said his side and is acting like it's no big deal. Have you heard their side? No. Why? It takes time. There is a ton of smoke and his friends are starting to distance themselves from him. People who used to think he was doing things just for the kids. You don't get proof overnight. But believe what you want. Time will tell who is right or wrong. I mean , you say where is the proof he is corrupt. Well where is the proof he isn't? If you actually believe he does this for no personal gain at all , you are fooling yourself. If EVERYTHING was aboveboard , why wouldn't he answer the questions? He sounded like a nervous , unprepared person who had something to hide in that interview. Something just isn't right.

You're instantly one of VN's all time best posters. I'm not exactly sure who you are but I love the way you stand up for UT, and more importantly, stand up for these kids that are deceived by jokes like De'Vinner. Nice work man!

I think I know who he is.

On a side note, I'm gonna ask a former player what he knows about BD this week. Se if he knows anything.

You have gathered that I know so much from somewhere, by not from me.

I do know more than maybe you know, and what Byron has told me about the TSSAA situation, but I can't state that as fact.
The things I have stated are FACTS. And I stand by them. I have my opinions, and you have yours.

But don't try to play me. I told you who I am. I am not Byron, and I'm not saying it again.

TSSAA "situation"? Do tell.

It's shady because it's a simple question. Especially for someone like himself that has been in the middle of some shady scenarios. I'm not going to type them all out for you. But if you have been following along and looked at this with an open mind, you would see where many are drawing the conclusions they are in regards to De'Winner.

Truth is you are going to believe what you want. You seem like the type of poster if a person went through the legal system and all the evidence pointed at this person, you would jump up and down about the person getting a bad rap. You did it in the Bourque thread, and that blew up in your face, and you're leaning that way now.

Probably need to take some time to reflect if you are a UT fan or a fan of players crapping out on the team or handlers negatively affecting the program. I personally have been a fan of the Vols for 32 year, so this is easy for me, and I know where my loyalties lie.

funny how the 2nd of DeVinner's athletes he handles is in trouble. Will REdmon from Memehis that BD convinced to go to Miss ST is under investigation for improper benefits and car. ut according to Lovely he's an upstanding citizen and role model man

Reactions: 2 people
3506.jpg

Heard on the radio today he has hired an attorney. Maybe more to the NCAA interview than he leads on?

Should have been obvious. NCAA doesn't interview that loser to learn about a 7 on 7 camp and how they work. They were there to question his part in the shady recruitment

VN Store

Back