'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Your guy isn't a LB atud that plays the same position that Henry does at De La Salle. Simon is a better legend.
:hi: I'll take word for it that Simon is a De La Salle and Vols legend as a player. I don't recall ever hearing of him before reading about To'oto'o. I read that he's an off-field player personnel staffer at UT now. I don't know whether Tosh Lupoi (his UA bio) is considered a legendary player. I do know he's an excellent recruiter, and DL & LB position coach, and I'll soon see whether he'll be an equally excellent defensive coordinator. Saban seems confident he will, since he groomed and promoted him to take over if/when Pruitt got a HC gig.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, I hesitate a lot. And I refrain a lot now from sharing what I see and hear, especially on recruits the Vols and Tide are competing for, and even moreso if it's not what Vols fans would like to hear. If they want to convince each other that Taulia will flip to UT, Darnell Wright is a silent commit to UT, etc., there's really no point in me posting anything that doesn't fully support those beliefs.

So, Taulia is in no danger of flipping and Saban just needs 3 quarterbacks in this class?

Reactions: 3 people
:hi: I'll take word for it that Simon is a De La Salle and Vols legend as a player. I don't recall ever hearing of him before reading about To'oto'o. I read that he's an off-field player personnel staffer at UT now. I don't know whether Tosh Lupoi (his UA bio) is considered a legendary player. I do know he's an excellent recruiter, and DL & LB position coach, and I'll soon see whether he'll be an equally excellent defensive coordinator. Saban seems confident he will, since he groomed and promoted him to take over if/when Pruitt got a HC gig.

Simon’s biceps alone are more famous than Lupio will ever be.

Reactions: 5 people
So, Taulia is in no danger of flipping and Saban just needs 3 quarterbacks in this class?

Where did you get UA was taking 3 QBs? Just curious as I know we just offered a QB but it was stated his offer was contingent on either one of our current transferring or current commit flipping. Unless something has changed UA will only have 2 Qbs in this class.

Where did you get UA was taking 3 QBs? Just curious as I know we just offered a QB but it was stated his offer was contingent on either one of our current transferring or current commit flipping. Unless something has changed UA will only have 2 Qbs in this class.

If you are going to reply to a post for someone else, at least take the time to read the previous posts before you chime in. Your fellow bama troll implied that Vol fans were delusional for having conversations about Taulia flipping even when saban is making offers to other QBs. So, I guess i'm going to have to break it down further for the bama posters....2+1=3...2-1+1=2.

Reactions: 7 people
Simon’s biceps alone are more famous than Lupio will ever be.

Back when our LBs looked like LBs 💪🏽 Simon was a baaaaad man

kev&kev.jpg

If you are going to reply to a post for someone else, at least take the time to read the previous posts before you chime in. Your fellow bama troll implied that Vol fans were delusional for having conversations about Taulia flipping even when saban is making offers to other QBs. So, I guess i'm going to have to break it down further for the bama posters....2+1=3...2-1+1=2.

Until the kid signs anything is possible hence why I do not get upset about flips, non quals, or whatever and why any staff with a clue will not stop recruiting a position.. The only time I get excited about a kid is when they suit up for my team.

UA has offered 18 QBs in this class and we will only take 2 in my opinion. UT has offered 22 QBs but I doubt they take that many.

Until the kid signs anything is possible hence why I do not get upset about flips, non quals, or whatever and why any staff with a clue will not stop recruiting a position.. The only time I get excited about a kid is when they suit up for my team.

UA has offered 18 QBs in this class and we will only take 2 in my opinion. UT has offered 22 QBs but I doubt they take that many.

who knows, we may

Leaving out a little note. You have two QB’s committed and THEN offered another. That’s a pretty significant note.

Tosh is a great recruiter supposedly(prob always been a good bagman) but you are an idiot or a new fan of the tide if you don't know who Kevin Simon is! He had plenty of tackles and good plays back when UT was beating Bama's head in, I guess you probably forget about those times since your whole fanbase is a bunch of bandwagon fans! Tosh had like a total of 45 tackles in his career at Cal a place not known for much defense, while Simon had 237 tackles and if he hadnt gotten hurt he would have been an AA just like he was first team AA coming out of De La Salle! Recruiting pedegree Simon doesnt have just yet, but he also just came back to the college game as he spent years in the NFL on staff's there! So we might not have the better recruiter between the two, but that remains to be seen, but we sure as heck have the better player, especially at a position that To'oto'o plays and from the same school!

point?

Lupoi was rumored to be following Pruitt to Tennessee and people were fired up, including myself about that possibility. Dynamite recruiter and has proven to be a really good linebacker coach as well.

VN Store

Back