'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Lupoi could probably break you in half FWIW. Dude is a hoss on the recruiting trail as well. There's a reason why Pruitt was trying to get him here.

This post is hilarious, not only is he talking s*** on the internet about beating someone up more or less, he's doing it on behalf of someone else. Tell us, what does Lupoi's musk smell like? Does it tickle when he breathes down the back of your neck at night? We're dying to know.

Reactions: 12 people
This post is hilarious, not only is he talking s*** on the internet about beating someone up more or less, he's doing it on behalf of someone else. Tell us, what does Lupoi's musk smell like? Does it tickle when he breathes down the back of your neck at night? We're dying to know.

He has to wash the smell of Urbz and Kirbz off first...that's some serious stank to wash off..

Reactions: 5 people
Gotta love VOLS “fans” that take every opportunity to crap on UT, then turn around and slurp on every other program every chance they get.

Alright hoss, first off, let's hear how I've crapped on UT. Secondly, whenever I've "slurped" on other programs, what have I said about those programs/coaches that wasn't true?

Reactions: 2 people
He has to wash the smell of Urbz and Kirbz off first...that's some serious stank to wash off..

Urb is one of the greatest coaches of all time. Kirby's got the dawgs at arguably an all time high on the recruiting trail and put a team on the field that was better than any other UGA team over the previous 10 years at least. Probably more. It's the truth fellers.

Reactions: 4 people
Urb is one of the greatest coaches of all time. Kirby's got the dawgs at arguably an all time high on the recruiting trail and put a team on the field that was better than any other UGA team over the previous 10 years at least. Probably more. It's the truth fellers.

The only problem is nobody cares about other coaches on this board. This is a UT related site and makes you look like you’re bowing down to the others. Everybody is aware of what has went down in the past with the stubby one at UGA and Oscar Meyer, we just don’t care.

Reactions: 4 people
Gotta love VOLS “fans” that take every opportunity to crap on UT, then turn around and slurp on every other program every chance they get.

Chief is just like our local media. He has to fall all over himself to prove how unbiased and fact-based he is. The problem is that he is supposed to be a fan, who, the last time I looked, are supposed to be very biased.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey guys, I (and others, I'm sure) have an e-mail subscription to this thread, can you stop arguing with each other so I don't have to keep dismissing e-mails that have nothing to do with Mr. To'oto'o?

Yours truly,
mrmax86

hvMt3Bq.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back