'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Tosh is a great recruiter supposedly(prob always been a good bagman) but you are an idiot or a new fan of the tide if you don't know who Kevin Simon is! He had plenty of tackles and good plays back when UT was beating Bama's head in, I guess you probably forget about those times since your whole fanbase is a bunch of bandwagon fans! Tosh had like a total of 45 tackles in his career at Cal a place not known for much defense, while Simon had 237 tackles and if he hadnt gotten hurt he would have been an AA just like he was first team AA coming out of De La Salle! Recruiting pedegree Simon doesnt have just yet, but he also just came back to the college game as he spent years in the NFL on staff's there! So we might not have the better recruiter between the two, but that remains to be seen, but we sure as heck have the better player, especially at a position that To'oto'o plays and from the same school!

Calling someone an idiot makes you look like one.

Reactions: 2 people
Lupoi is Bama's Niedermeyer :):):)

How dare you? There is only one Niedermeyer. Didn't realize Slingblade Lupio had so many fan girls on this site.

TOSH.jpg

icuyca_square_md.png

Reactions: 11 people
Has he though? Or has he just been recruiting for Bama, which I could do. Asking for a friend. I think he's a dweeb.

Lupoi could probably break you in half FWIW. Dude is a hoss on the recruiting trail as well. There's a reason why Pruitt was trying to get him here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Has he though? Or has he just been recruiting for Bama, which I could do. Asking for a friend. I think he's a dweeb.

He was the nations top recruiter at CAL before he ever went to Bama. So yes he is big time at recruiting. Not sure about his coaching ability but he recruits at top level regardless of school

(Insert players name) would be so much better if the coaches just moved him to (insert new position)

A VolNation favorite :)

Reactions: 1 person

He's a great recruiter.

Kevin Simon was a beast. Would have loved to seen how his career would have gone had he stayed healthy.

VN Store

Back