'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Well , we were told his last name means 'wooden staff' in the Samoan language. think

I think that loosely translates to 'having a woody' in American slang.

Oh yea?....well I was referring to the recruiting aspect of things not his Johnson....7 days boys 🤘🏽

I think he was referencing the Hook Em Horns hand sign

Yea so was I ,Texas has taken the checkered end zone from us also While stating they are the real “UT” which is why I said no,it’s the wrong ut and left it lower case because I am a tennessee volunteer fan not a little Texas fan 🤙🏽

Reactions: Orange Swagger
From 247:

Concord (Calif.) De La Salle inside linebacker Henry To'oto'o is the top uncommitted prospect in Northern California and a decision from him isn't expected until closer to National Signing Day.

De La Salle players typically won't take official visits during their season and they traditionally play in the state championship game, deep in December (in fact, they've been to 12 straight state championship bowls since they returned).

So To'oto'o will likely be busy in January before announcing in February. Alabama, California, Washington, Tennessee, Oregon, Notre Dame, Florida and USC make up his top eight and just about each have reason to think they can pull him in.

He'll start setting up his visits soon and it's anyone's guess who will get those trips.

From 247:

Concord (Calif.) De La Salle inside linebacker Henry To'oto'o is the top uncommitted prospect in Northern California and a decision from him isn't expected until closer to National Signing Day.

De La Salle players typically won't take official visits during their season and they traditionally play in the state championship game, deep in December (in fact, they've been to 12 straight state championship bowls since they returned).

So To'oto'o will likely be busy in January before announcing in February. Alabama, California, Washington, Tennessee, Oregon, Notre Dame, Florida and USC make up his top eight and just about each have reason to think they can pull him in.

He'll start setting up his visits soon and it's anyone's guess who will get those trips.
Is it just me or does Tennessee's name really stand out?

Last edited:
De La Salle play against Bishop O'Dowd on Friday. That's a local rivalry between two of the best private schools in the East Bay. Look for Henry to show out. Next week they play against powerhouse St. Francis, from the West Catholic Athletic League (easily the best private school league in Northern California) and then they play against Bishop Gorman from Las Vegas. After this gauntlet the DLS schedule gets much easier when they play against the East Bay public schools. I'm really interested to see how Henry plays in the next 3 games, as these squads will have the most talented rosters he faces all season.

From 247:

Kevin Simon could play a huge part in this. He loves Kevin and him being at It really helps.

DlzWltbU8AEKlGx

VN Store

Back