'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

I am aware of that. I was comparing his new top 5 to his old top 8. The first 5 colleges listed in his Top 8 are now his Top 5. What I am insinuating, is that his Top 5 may be in order, and we may only be trailing to Bama.
@Tidal Surge where is To'oto'o on Bama's LB board?

I am aware of that. I was comparing his new top 5 to his old top 8. The first 5 colleges listed in his Top 8 are now his Top 5. What I am insinuating, is that his Top 5 may be in order, and we may only be trailing to Bama.
Gotcha, read it at first and didn’t get that from your post. I couldn’t figure out who the final 5 were, just that USC wasn’t one.

Seems very promising that we are in the Top 5 and USC isn't on the list. With California kids, the pull of USC is typically strong. Of course, Alabama is going to be extremely tough to beat here, given that Tosh Lupoi (their DC) went to De La Salle.

Reactions: Lefteye
Right behind Dean on the board

Seems very promising that we are in the Top 5 and USC isn't on the list. With California kids, the pull of USC is typically strong. Of course, Alabama is going to be extremely tough to beat here, given that Tosh Lupoi (their DC) went to De La Salle.
Fortunately we have our own connection there as well.... And nieds. We have nieds.

I know it’s been stated before but it definitely looks like a Bama UT battle now that USC is out of the picture.

He also led with Pruitt when asked about Bama and Tennessee. I just hope we have a decent season. This class could end up A+
We win 6, get to a bowl and win it, we sign a top 5-7 class.

We win 6, get to a bowl and win it, we sign a top 5-7 class.

Imo we need 7-5 and to not get completely blown out by Georgia. I know everyone wants to keep expectations low but 6-6 really means we didn’t beat anybody. Only way I see 6-6 being enough is if we play everyone on our schedule close the way that Bama did in Saban’s year one.

I'm very surprised USC didn't make the cut and that Cal is in the mix. If what AV said about his family wanting to get out of West Coast is true, this one will come down a battle between the good guys and the gumps.

VN Store

Back