‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Last edited:
That was in fact a cool story bro

Lmfao the fact I wrote that incoherent as I was js a testament to Heupel and company at this point😂😂..My wife is rolling says I need to type inibreated more often I have the grammar of a underwater sea monkey were her words.Yea tho good times n UT was def on tap for conversation.Heard rumors 1or2 Sec coaches may be waving the white flag of father time soon aka NIL aint no fun their taking the Bagggs of loot and rising into the sunset🤑

#closetonicoevaluators
Haha I wish im at the in-laws at rhe rite time honestly..Feels like high school lunch sitting by urself n one day the cool kid with the SpitFire-Jnco pants with a frosty tip Mohawk invits me to sit with the cool kids all the sudden.Trust me if i ever repeated anyof the actual sh*t tbeysay u know what i mean behind closed doors stuff,Oh boy that be the end of me,loyalty is HUGE n my family n we stand proud by thar fact so as Gramps says"Stay off VolNation with ur Jibber Jabber stuff Joshua"haha goverment name included

Lmfao the fact I wrote that incoherent as I was js a testament to Heupel and company at this point😂😂..My wife is rolling says I need to type inibreated more often I have the grammar of a underwater sea monkey were her words.Yea tho good times n UT was def on tap for conversation.Heard rumors 1or2 Sec coaches may be waving the white flag of father time soon aka NIL aint no fun their taking the Bagggs of loot and rising into the sunset🤑
Please be Nick

Above Malachi Nelson? Say it ain't so 🤣

He's moving up to #2 and then #1 once Manning shows himself on a national stage and not based off his name vs "LA" competition...Nico is playing against the real L.A. competition.
Agreed. I think Arch is in that #1 spot because of name. I could be wrong though and we'll see.
I did look at a few highlights on YouTube his competition didn't look all that big or good. He still should turn out to be a good QB.
Just need him to take a few more months to commit while our guy Nico goes and secures us some more top talent

Agreed. I think Arch is in that #1 spot because of name. I could be wrong though and we'll see.
I did look at a few highlights on YouTube his competition didn't look all that big or good. He still should turn out to be a good QB.
Just need him to take a few more months to commit while our guy Nico goes and secures us some more top talent
It’s the name and the fact that he’s grown up being coached by NFL players and coaches so he’s about as polished as it gets. But I think Nico has a higher ceiling

It’s the name and the fact that he’s grown up being coached by NFL players and coaches so he’s about as polished as it gets. But I think Nico has a higher ceiling
And the evaluators agree with you. Not so much negging on Manning as much as agreeing Nico has the higher ceiling. Doubt they ever go negative on Arch.

Manning is a lot like HB was. Young phenom...8th grade superstar...but then the rest catch up, while Anchoring Bias continues to feed narratives that the "phenom" is still top notch. Except he has the last name to actually keep him there.

And the evaluators agree with you. Not so much negging on Manning as much as agreeing Nico has the higher ceiling. Doubt they ever go negative on Arch.

Manning is a lot like HB was. Young phenom...8th grade superstar...but then the rest catch up, while Anchoring Bias continues to feed narratives that the "phenom" is still top notch. Except he has the last name to actually keep him there.

Arch is infinitely better than HB in every way.

VN Store

Back