‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Watched a dude on YouTube evaluate Arch, Nico, Malachi, and Dante (calling the collectively the most game changers in one class that he’s ever seen) and he ultimately came away saying Nico was the best in the class. To make it more interesting, he’s a USC fan and loves Malachi Nelson, but he was all about Nico’s velocity and accuracy especially when he was off balanced.
I believe you are referring to this?

I'm sitting here looking at the top recruits for 2023

Bammer ain't got no QB

And it's our fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know they are in on Arch, but if I'm not mistaken Texas might have the edge right now right?

I'm just GIDDY at the thought that they may not get a big time QB this cycle!

Saban doesn't need big time QB recruits to win

he didn't used to.

i don't think they continue their dynasty run w/out guys like Hurts, Tua and Bryce though. college football has evolved from "qb's that don't lose games w/a lights out defense".

Mac was a 3* and Hurts wasn't exactly a big time recruit. They'll just recruit an already established QB from another University if it comes down to it.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
But considering he’s starting for the patriots I’d still call him an elite QB prospect no matter his recruiting ranking

That's not the point.

OP was implying Saban won't get a big time QB recruit this cycle since we took Nico and Texas may get Manning. At the end of the day they don't need a big time QB recruit to win.

But considering he’s starting for the patriots I’d still call him an elite QB prospect no matter his recruiting ranking
Operating word is "prospect". Saban didn't get a big time "prospect". He got a 3 star "prospect" that they sent to the NFL. In the context of the argument that "Saban doesn't need big time prospects" to be successful, it doesn't help your argument to point out that he sent a 3 star QB to the league.

Operating word is "prospect". Saban didn't get a big time "prospect". He got a 3 star "prospect" that they sent to the NFL. In the context of the argument that "Saban doesn't need big time prospects" to be successful, it doesn't help your argument to point out that he sent a 3 star QB to the league.
I think the biggest takeaway (possibly) is that NIL has changed the game and now AL won’t have the advantage of buying all the players. They’ll still buy some but maybe not way more than others

I’m ready to see some dominos. If he’s not talking daily to tate, kapser, mizell, Williams, Rogers, and hyatt then someone needs to get him their phone numbers! Haha

VN Store

Back