‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I love when he said the line about "if u wanna argue and not give Heupel and Tennessee credit here's how u would make it sound"..Well Yeah its easy when u get the kinda Nil money he's gonna get,Then if it's so easy why isn't your program doing it"?

Yep. It just goes to show it’s not all about money. Is NIL important? Yes. But it’s not the only thing. I mean Nico had a TAMU offer. It’s been said they are the NIL kings. They could have easily matched what we did.

Yo, is this you?

Blue grass sports media is a dumb Kentucky troll. I subscribe to a cool South Carolina YouTuber named Carolina Jackpot. He does live streams and hosts a call in show with a Clemson guy. I love listening to them and sometimes have called in. But BGSM calls in a lot and for the past few years he has been talking about how much better UK is than us. It’s hilarious because Jackpot and the other guy always tell him how TN owns UK and he can’t handle it.

Blue grass sports media is a dumb Kentucky troll. I subscribe to a cool South Carolina YouTuber named Carolina Jackpot. He does live streams and hosts a call in show with a Clemson guy. I love listening to them and sometimes have called in. But BGSM calls in a lot and for the past few years he has been talking about how much better UK is than us. It’s hilarious because Jackpot and the other guy always tell him how TN owns UK and he can’t handle it.
I have several UK friends and they’re all embarrassed of bluegrass sports media. I’ll give it to him, he’s as diehard homer as they come and we’ve all got some of that in us. But I think he’s about the equivalent of what Sab was for us…an embarrassment.

Stetson can't hold Hendon or Bryce Youngs jockstrap.. either of those two were the qbs at UGA they're undefeated.
The point is he’s more than just a game manager. Some are saying UGA is the exception winning while not starting a 5* QB.
Well he started over two 5 stars

The point is he’s more than just a game manager. Some are saying UGA is the exception winning while not starting a 5* QB.
He's not a game changer either is the point. He'd be mediocre at any other university that isn't loaded with superstars all around him.

I would disagree and say he is a game manager. He reminds me of AJ McCaron for Bama. Bama had an elite defense, really good OL, WRs and RBs. All AJ had to do was manage the game. Same thing with Bennett. If UGAs defense wasn’t as good as it was, Smart would have likely benched Bennett for one of the other QBs.

Reactions: VFLz15
I would disagree and say he is a game manager. He reminds me of AJ McCaron for Bama. Bama had an elite defense, really good OL, WRs and RBs. All AJ had to do was manage the game. Same thing with Bennett. If UGAs defense wasn’t as good as it was, Smart would have likely benched Bennett for one of the other QBs.
Not close. Compare his stats with AJ

On3 keeps trying to prop up their nil valuation.

Feels like Zillow in real estate.
The good thing is Ferking is behind it. So he's gonna plug it with a UT boost...we're gonna sell our #1 NiL valuation on the time-tested and trusted ole On3 to recruits, then we gonna get all the recruits.

Hot dang! We're like the Russians cheating the olympics.

What are the chances he gets the #1 QB spot this year in the rankings? (Not that it matters).

Then again, because he committed to UT he will probably drop to a low 4-star. I have a feeling those days are over though.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
What are the chances he gets the #1 QB spot this year in the rankings? (Not that it matters).

Then again, because he committed to UT he will probably drop to a low 4-star. I have a feeling those days are over though.
Everyone thinks a pretty good chance and since he'll be at poly where he has good teammates, and continues to light up the 7v7 circuit

VN Store

Back